Thank Luka for the help

{Previously on love comes in mysterious ways, Ladybug and Shadow Cat were setting up a lucky charm to catch Sap Master's akuma,  was all set and ready to be used. They fought him underwater and Shadow Cat was able to use his cataclysm to get the spear from him, once the villain was de-akumatized, it was Adrien. After that, they managed to get out of the water and Ladybug catch the akuma and repair everything. What's gonna happen now? Find out in the end of the chapter.}

Chapter 17: Thank Luka for the help

In the air, Ladybug leap up and fly with her Yo-yo to Adrien's house, she put him down. Adrien put his hand on her shoulder.
Adrien: Thanks, Ladybug.
Ladybug: No problem. *She look at his hand on her shoulder, Adrien start to blush and he move his hand away from her shoulder.*
Adrien: S-sorry.
Ladybug: It's okay. Well bug out! *She throw her yo-yo out and swing away, Adrien looked up and he sighed, he head to his house. But he look at his hand and his ring isn't on his finger.*
Adrien: My miraculous! Where did it go? I didn't drop it, did I? *He go in his pockets and he couldn't find it.* Oh no. What if someone took it? I gotta find it. *He keep looking for it.*

In the alley, Shadow Cat hide in the alley and wait for Ladybug to come back.
Ladybug: Shadow cat?
Shadow Cat: Over here. *Ladybug go in the alley and she see him.* Claws in! *He de-transform and Plagg hover next to Luka, he give the ring back to Ladybug.*
Ladybug: Thanks, Luka.
Luka: No. Thank you for trusting me again.
Ladybug: It's the least I can do.
Luka: Will Cat Noir wonder what happened to his miraculous?
Plagg: Nah. I'll just tell him he dropped it when he was akumatized. *Ladybug's earring beep at the second dot.*
Ladybug: Gotta go. Come on, Plagg. I'll see you later, Luka.
Luka: Okay. *Ladybug throw his yo-yo out and swing away too, Plagg follow her, Luka grinned and he walk home too.*

In Adrien's room, he keep looking for his ring and he can't find it.
Adrien: Ugh! Where is it? I can't find it. It's gotta be in here somewhere. *He keep looking and no luck.* Okay, let me remember. I had it on at school, must've fell when I was at school. Ugh. School's closed. Guess I'll try tomorrow and see if anyone put it in the lost and found.
(Please say nobody took it. If they did, I'm in so much trouble.)

In Marinette's room, Ladybug de-transform and Tikki hover next to Marinette, she get out a macaroon and feed both Tikki and Plagg.
Plagg: Thanks, Marinette.
Marinette: It's alright. Better get you back to Cat Noir before he gets in a panic and realize he lost his miraculous.
Plagg: I'll do that.
Marinette: Be careful.
Plagg: I will. *He fly back home.*
Tikki: That was a tough one.
Marinette: It was. But at least it's over. *She lay on her sofa.*
Sabine: Marinette, there's someone here to see you.
Marinette: Already? Wonder who could it be. Hide, Tikki. *Tikki hide under a pillow and Marinette leave her room and go downstairs to the living room, she see Luka.* Luka? I was gonna go see you.
Luka: I know, but... I decided to come here instead.
Sabine: We'll let you two talk. Come on, Tom.
Tom: Aww I want to hear what they're talking about.
Sabine: No. Let's go. *They go to the bakery.*
Marinette: So... what's up?