There's hope

{Previously on love comes in mysterious ways, Adrien decided to write a note to Marinette- an apology note to her, she read it and thought about forgiving him, but it'll take some time for her to forgive him, Adrien wanted to ask her if she wants to watch his fencing practice, but she walked away from him before he had a chance to say it. So he decided to try a bit harder on trying to win his friendship back, how would he do that? Let's see where this chapter will take us.}

Chapter 9: There's hope

At lunch, Marinette showed her friend Adrien's note to her.

Alya: (confused) He wrote you an apology note?

Marinette: Yep.

Alix: You're gonna forgive him, are you? *She eats her sandwich and Mylene eats an apple. *

Marinette: Part of me doesn't want to forgive him, but another part of me doesn't want to do that. What do you think I should do? *She eats some salad and opens a bottle of water, Alya picks up a pretzel. *

Alya: Think the best bet is to think about what you are doing

Alya: Think the best bet is to think about what you are doing. You don't want to forgive him like that. *She eats her pretzel. *

Mylene: I'm sure things will be better. You're trying to get over him, right?

Marinette: Yes. It takes time to forget him and my crush on him. *She drinks some water. *

Rose: I'm sure there's someone who likes you.

Marinette: There is.

Alya: Who is it?

Marinette: Well... Luka. *Alya coughs up her pretzel, Alix coughs up her sandwich, Mylene and Juleka do a spit take, and Rose gasps. *

Alya: Sorry. Did you say, Luka?

Marinette: Yeah.

Alya: Tell us everything!

Marinette: Well... after Adrien rejected me, I decided to take Luka to my quiet place and tell him what's been going on. He calmed me down a bit and that's when I started to notice him more.