Adrien? You were Sap Master?

{Previously on Love comes in mysterious ways, so far this battle is close to an end. Not sure what Ladybug is gonna do with a snorkel, but something tells me, she has an idea on how to use it and stop Sap Master. Will her plan work or will it backfire? And how will she react when she finds out who was Sap Master? We will see at the end of the chapter.}

Chapter 16: Adrien? You were Sap Master?
Meanwhile, Ladybug and Shadow Cat set up the lucky charm to catch Sap Master.
Ladybug: All set.
Shadow Cat: Think this will work?
Ladybug: It will.
Sap Master: Surprise! *He aim his spear and start blasting sap, they evade the blasts and use whatever they got, Shadow Cat pounce behind him.* Hey! Get off of me!
Shadow Cat: Sorry, buddy. Not a chance. *Ladybug throw her yo-yo out and wrap it around Sap Master.*
Ladybug: Hope you like going for a swim. *She leap down and pull them in the water and leave the pool floaty in the water, Ladybug use her yo-yo to breathe in and Shadow Cat use his staff to breathe too, Sap Master fight them both, but misses them, Ladybug hold Sap Master down.* Shadow Cat, now!
Shadow Cat: Cataclysm! *His hand glowed black and he touched the spear and it broke into pieces, the Akuma flew in the water, Sap Master got de-akumatized and it was... Adrien. Ladybug pointed up to the surface and they both swim up and Adrien breathe with the snorkel mask and swim up to the surface, they all breathe in and out, head back to land.*
Ladybug: No more evil doing for you, little akuma. *She open her yo-yo and start twirling it.* Time to de-evilize! *She throw her yo-yo out and catch the akuma.* Gotcha! *She open it and free the butterfly.* Bye bye little butterfly. *She pick up the snorkel and throw it up in the air.* Miraculous Ladybug! *Everything turned back to normal, Adrien looked around and he see Ladybug and Shadow Cat, they gave each other a high five, Ladybug looked and she was surprised.*
Shadow Cat: What's wrong?
Ladybug: Hold on. *She go up to him.* Hey. You okay?
Adrien: Ye-yeah. I messed up.
Ladybug: It's alright. It's over. *Adrien start to tear up.*
Adrien: It's my fault. I tried to apologize to Marinette for the way I rejected her and i messed up.
Ladybug: It's alright. I'm sure she'll forgive you.
Adrien: I doubt it. She hates me.
Shadow Cat: I don't think she hates you. Just give her time and then she'll forgive you.
Adrien: Maybe... you're right. *He sniffed and wipe his tears. Soon, Ladybug and Shadow Cat's miraculouses start to beep.*
Ladybug: We're about to transform back. Come with me.
Shadow Cat: Okay.
Ladybug: But first... you wanna ride home?
Adrien: Sure. *She hold him tight.*
Ladybug: I'll see you later.
Shadow Cat: Okay. *They both take off.*