Epilogue- Three years later

But if you close your eyes
Does it almost feel like nothing changed at all?
And if you close your eyes
Does it almost feel like you've been here before?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?
-Pompeii, Bastille

Esmé died I couldn't save her couldn't save her couldn't save her I'm not fast enough.... The memories flashed through my brain, my heart racing.  "Couldn't save her couldn't save her..."

"Hey Siv? You coming?" A voice seemed to echo. I couldn't identify it's source, though.

"Dad, please!" I begged.

"Learn respect, and maybe things will go better in the future." Dad growled, hand at Esmé's back.

"You don't need to do this!" I pleaded. "I surrender!"

"I don't want your surrender. I want you dead." The thump of a body hitting the cement floor.

"Siv! Siv!" I felt a shaking in my arm. I ignored it.

"Ez! Don't leave me here alone!" I sobbed.

"Sivonne, don't do this to me..."

"I'm sorry, Sivonne." Esmé's grip failing and her body vanishing.

"Siv?" I suddenly focused on the present. I looked into Jay's watchful blue eyes, gripping his wrist.

"I'm okay..." I panted a little. The events that had transpired in my fifteenth year had left scars. Some you could see, and some you couldn't.

"Are you ready?" Jay asked me. "This is our last night together for quite a while."

Him, his girlfriend Cassandra, Hailey and I were all playing spin the bottle at my new house. I had sold the old Wells mansion, buying myself a small bungalow and a trip to college for political science with the proceeds.

"Congratulations on getting into Yale." Hailey smiled. Her long black hair hung in front of her eyes in a very seductive way... Or maybe it was just me thinking she was hot. Either way, I was definitely slowly falling for the extremely tall, raven haired immortal sitting before me.

I spun the bottle. It landed on Hailey. I internally started screeching, knowing how hard it would be to resist her. She was probably straight, anyways. She had talked about having boyfriends in the past, and that's when I knew I wasn't an option for her.

"Oh gods." Hailey's face turned bright red. Jay and Cassandra locked us in the broom closet and walked away, Jay making a few inappropriate jokes as he left.

"Hey." Hailey said awkwardly.

"You're gorgeous." I said without thinking. "Sorry, that just slipped out."

"No, no, no." Hailey stammered. "It's okay. You're just as awkward as I am."

"I am so sorry. I hope I didn't ruin this for you. I mean, I know you're straight and all-"

"I'm not."

"But you keep talking about your ex boyfriend- wait." I realized what I was saying sounded very rude and possibly Biphobic.

PleaseletherbeBipleaseletherbeBi... "Are you trying to tell me something?"

"Sivonne, I have had feelings for you since the moment I saw you. And if you share them, I feel like we should make the most of tonight." Hailey explained, her thick almost-British accent making her voice sound very entrancing. "The only reason I never asked you out was because I thought you could never love someone like me. I'm too tall, too awkward, too uncontrollable."

"But that's what I love about you! You're so perfect, I can't-"

"Can I kiss you?"

"What?"

"Just asking your consent. This is our last chance. Can I kiss you?"

"Duh." I laughed, before being cut off by Hailey smashing her cold lips into mine. She grasped my hands, leaning deeper into me. I started kissing her back, our lips moving together in a stunning display of passion.

And then, I felt it, the thing that everyone was talking about in those cheesy YA romance novels. The fireworks. The feeling of connection, of love. Something I hadn't felt since before my father's true identity had been revealed. We split apart for a moment for a gasp off air, deep green and blue eyes meeting dark grey-blue, then leaned into each other again.

"Before we do anything else... Will you be my girlfriend, Sivonne?" Hailey asked.

"Here's your answer. Yes!" I grinned before kissing her again, this time more passionately than the last. She tasted like snow and spun sugar. I could almost feel that through our love, maybe I'd make it out of this alive.

And it was then, when I finally knew, although I'd always have the scars, that no matter how much I had been broken, no matter how much I went through- I was home.

Five Minutes Later...

"Get a room, you two!" Jay yelled, breaking us out of our moment.

The End

-BY ADRIANNA MALORA

Hrcgebhhkifgdfw how do I describe this?  I am so overjoyed to complete this work of four years, five revisions, and a buttload of emotional hardship. Here's some random fun facts-

I have only seen the Flash seasons one and five. The rest are filled in by Wikipedia articles.

I actually hated the season 6 suit. It's too red, it looks like a fire hydrant. You can hate me because it's "comic accurate" or whatever, but accurate doesn't excuse ugly.

Sivonne's original name was Onyx Mariposa Wells, and she had two younger sisters named Regina and Roxanna. Esmé didn't come until this final revision.

Sivonne (Onyx) was originally 23 and was the love interest for Cisco Ramon. Then came my bi awakening and... You know the rest.

Hailey was a brain child of mine about a year ago. Since then SnowStreak/SivLey has been my otp. (Can't decide on a ship name lol!)

There's been 5 versions of this fic.

Sivonne didn't become Thawne's biological child until revision 3

Sivonne didn't become gay until revision 4. But in that version she was bi.

Sivonne wasn't named Sivonne until version 3.

Sivonne wasn't only 15 until this version.

Jay Esmé and Josh didn't exist until this version.

Siv's birthday is October 29th. She is a Scorpio. Hailey is an Aquarius (February 3rd).

Esmé is asexual demiromantic. It's canon but I couldn't find a place to use it.

There will be a sequel!

Update! Sequel is up! It's called Light My Path!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/250193336?utm_medium=link&utm_source=android&utm_content=share_writing