Chapter 44- The Accident!

Comenzar desde el principio

She quivered in my arms.

"What are you sorry for? It's okay..mom..now that you are here for me..it's fine...stop crying now",I wiped her tears.

She looked angelic.

"I'm sorry baby", she took hold of my cheeks in her warm hands.

I leaned further enjoying the warmth.

"Let's go for a drive mom", mom loves long drive.

"Sure dear..I wanted to talk something to you", she smiled knowing that I remembered.

"We have a lot to catch up", I told and went to car.

Staring the car I drove into highway with her hand holding mine smiling at each other.

This is more than enough!

*****

"I know you won't like strawberries..but being a rebel to me you ate and vomitted", she fake glared at me remembering the old memories.

"Of course I wanted to go against your words. You acted close only when father is with us. I thought you wanted to impress the old man", I smirked.

"I don't want to make any effort to impress your old man. He is always a love sick puppy. I cared for you. That's my point here", she smiled.

"You win mom", I surrendered. I can't fake play with this argument.

I changed lane. Shit!!

The brake is not working.

Don't panic! Try again Eleanor!!

This time I applied the brake forcefully.

But it's not working.

Shit! Shit! Shit!!

Heavy sweats formed on my head! It's not me alone.

Mother is with me. I have to think rationally.

"What happened Sweetie?", she asked with slight fear in her eyes.

Think! Think!!

"Mother listen to me....I'll drive along the end of the road way..when you see vegetation jump outside", I told her making my point correct.

"What? What happened Eleanor?", Her face turned pale.

She looked like she will pass out any time.

Why this should happen now out of all time? When I'm going to spend my time with her after a decade?

God is really cruel!

"Mom..please listen to me...I'll explain everything to you later"

"I'm not leaving you alone Eleanor. Now tell me what's happening", she told firmly.

"The brake is not working", I answered.

"Oh my god..how?? Let me call your father for help.", She searched for her phone.

But I know we both didn't bring it.

"You have less time Eleanor".

Olivia's voice boomed in my mind and that alerted me.

She she meant this. How could she stoop this low? I'm going to kill her!

I raised the accelerator into full.

My heart is pounding fast. Fear of not seeing Amy and Noah filled me.

But I'm determined to save my mother. She is innocent.

When I saw a vegetation I immediately unlocked the seat belt of hers and pushed her outside.

Ignoring her protests I pushed her.

"ELEANOR", her screams reached my ears.

Please be okay mom..

Tears clouded my vision. When I saw a truck approaching I turned to left.

My breathe knocked out of my lungs. Thousands of punches breaking my ribs. I coughed some water out.

The mirror broke and scratched my face. My wrist is surely  broken. When I turned left I saw mother running towards me.

Hot water flowed from my face.

When I touched my face to see water..it's not water..the cough too..it's blood.

I saved my mom..thank you god!

Don't come near me mom..the car is going to burst.. the bomb was set in car...

I cried and pleaded my mom who is approaching me.

But she couldn't understand me... before I could warn her again...a deep sleep engulfed me..

I'm sorry mom..for not protecting you properly.

I'm sorry Amy....I may not be your bridesmaid in your wedding.

I'm sorry Noah... For not protecting our love..

I'm sorry father..for disappointing you...

I love you all...

I prayed for my mom to get away from me..I'm really a jinx for your life mom...Olivia is true...now I couldn't protect you properly...

Tears flowed because of my helplessness.

After few seconds Peace and darkness engulfed me.

*****

What just happened?🥺😭😭😭😭

Eleanor is still thinking about others when she is hurt badly!!

Hope you liked this chapter!

Do comment and vote!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes