Chapter 44- The Accident!

Start from the beginning

"Ms.Anderson, Is your step mother harrased you?".

"Ms.Anderson,Is your relationship with family is only for inheritment?".

"Ms.Anderson, Are you planning to resign?".

Thousands of questions bomabared at me in one time.

Do you know how rumors start?

A rumor always start on a single person's mouth It may be a true or lie. But People will not look out the person who made the statement but the statement he made.

Then people will start judging the statement on their own...later...the truth gets manipulated to a lie  or a lie turns into a biggest truth. The actual truth here is people judge each other.

Some never cares. They know it's not worthy of their time and their life. But many people dig other people's personal which can make the victim undergo turmoil of emotions. They just don't understand that Privacy is important for every individual human being. We shouldn't get onto other people's lives.

I know this reporters wanted truth. But the questions they ask is making me know what they really wanted to know of me.

Is there any reporter asked Are you Okay Ms.Anderson?.

I know reporters don't ask that kind of stuff but as a human being when some one has been attacked personally this is what they should ask.

This is why I hate attention. They never care but they wanted all informations about my personal life.

Turning my hand into fist I spoke.

"Calm down. I'll answer your questions one by one", I spoke trying not to shout.

"Ms.Anderson, Is that true that your are born out of wed lock?", The reporter asked.

Finally. Calming my hands that are shaking I took a deep breath.

"WHO DARES TO QUESTION MY DAUGHTER?", the voice boomed.

Silence.

There stood my mother fierce glaring at reporters.

The reporters made way for my mother.

She stood infront of me.

My heart stirred. It felt like it will burst out any second. My mother stood bold.

When I looked into her eyes..I gasped.

The mother love to protect her child?

Love...Mother love..tears pooled in my eyes seeing the love that I wanted for last  27 years of my life.

She nodded at me smiling.

"Mom", I called out after may years in my life.

She took my hand into hers and turned to the crowd.

"SHE IS MY DAUGHTER! SHE IS MY BLOOD! WHO DARES TO QUESTION MY HUSBAND'S LOVE FOR ME!HE LOVED ME!HE LOVES ME! HE WILL LOVE ME FOR ETERNITY! AND I'M THE MOTHER OF THIS BEAUTIFUL CHILD! NO ONE CAN QUESTION HER! NO ONE SHOULD! IF YOU ARE DARING THEN YOU SHOULD TAKE MY WRATH FIRST. LET'S GO DAUGHTER", she took me with her while her hands holding mine protecting from this world.

I sobbed. My mom...my mom finally accepted me..my mom ...this love that I begged for...my mom...she told I'm her daughter... I'm her daughter....I'm her blood...mommy..

"Mom", hugging her tightly I weeped.

"I'm sorry sweetheart for coming late to you..I'm sorry...mom is really sorry for what she done...my poor kid..I'm sorry baby..mom is really sorry for everything..",she hugged me back and sobs escaped her lips.