"its not like I don't feel the same way as Natsu... but we have a chance now..." Fuyumi said "what do youthink of Father, Shoto?" she asked

"I've always thought this scar..." I said as I look down "is something I got received from Father"

"mother just endured and endured... until it all boiled over"

"she was eaten away from inside out. I can't forgive him that easily"

"that said, mother is working hard to get over the past. To be honest... I'm not sure myself. I don't know what should I think about him. I still can't see anything yet."

"KEEP THAT SHIT TO YOURSELVES WHEN YOU GOT GUEST OVER!!" Bakugou suddenly came in "HAND OVER THE REST OF THE DIRTY PLATES"

"Bakugou mind your manners!" Yuki scolded then she sighed "sorry we overheard, we didn't mean to listen"

Then Yuki and Bakugou help carying the plates.

Yuki looked at me "Shoto, are you preparing yourself on forgiving him?" she questioned

"eh?" I react

"if you hate him that much, I think its fine you never forgave him"  Bakugou said

"but you're not that kind of person, you're a good person" Yuki said "that's why you looks like... you're waiting. But its not just the right time yet."

Yuki's POV

After we finish dinner and help out the cleaning we head outside.

"thank you for the meal, Fuyumi" I bow and raise my head

Then Fuyumi hold my hands "Yuki, thank you for being there for Shoto" she said

I smiled "ufu, it was great being with him" I saif

As we head inside the car at the back seat as we talk about internship.

"I'm gonna need you lot to strengthen up" Endeavor said "from now on, and additional weekend. I' gonna need you to work two weekdays per week, if your scedules are allow."

"THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS SMALL ASS CAR? AREN'T YOU THE NO.1 HERO!?" Bakugou asked as he's sticking his outside the car

"Don't complain about your Chaffeur!" the driver said "You Damn highschool brats! Endeavor sincd when did you started letting dropout rides with you?!"

"Ever since they put me on top" Endeavor confidently said

"KEHHH!!" the driver reacted "some people really let power get into their heads!"

I sighed as I saw somehing strange at the road surface marking 

"Hmm?"