Red Sky At Morning -- Stench of Sex

Start from the beginning

"I'll tell you why." Bela hums. "Who cares? Find the hand, burn it, and stop the bloody thing."

"Why you telling us all this?" I ask irritably.

"Because I know exactly where the hand is." Bela smirks.

"Where?"

"At the Sea Pines Museum." She states. "It's a macabre bit of maritime history. But I need help."

"What kind of help?" Sam asks.

~*****~

Dean grunted irritably as I furiously tied his tie. "You're choking me, baby," He commented with a chuckle. "Leave it for the bedroom."

"Sorry." I sigh and loosen my grip. "Just a little wound up."

"What's taking you two so long! Sam's already halfway there!" I hear Bela shout from downstairs. "With his date."

Dean huffed angrily and led me out of the room. "I'm so not okay with this." Dean called out.

"What are you? A woman?" Bela teased. "Come down, already!"

Bela looks star struck by the time Dean and I get downstairs. "All right, say it already-- I look ridiculous!" Dean barked.

"Not exactly the word I'd use." Bela hummed.

"What?" I ask irritably.

"You know, when this is over, the three of us should have really angry sex." Bela suggests.

I suddenly feel the urge to cover my body. I'd never really worn such a nice dress. I felt like one of this prissy girls who sat in on operas. "Don't objectify us." Dean finally says as he crosses his arms over his chest. "Let's go."

I stride ahead of Dean and feel a light swat to my backside. I glance back at Dean's cocky grin. Of course he'd be happy about that.

"So, how hard are we gonna rag on Sam for, uh... his date?" I question as I get into the Impala.

"Oh, I am so not going to let him live it down." Dean laughs.

~*****~

"God, I feel so weird here." I complain quietly.

"Don't worry about it, baby," Dean hums as he loops his arm around my waist.

I glance up at him and groan. "Are you chewing gum?" I ask angrily.

"Oh, my god," Bela groans. "Will you try to behave as if you've lived this life before?" Bela asks angrily. "Yeah?"

Dean chewed his gum for a moment before gazing around, taking his gum out of his mouth, striding over to the fountain, and sticks it to the underside. "I'm..." I trail off as my cheeks flush. Bela is glaring at me. "I'm so sorry... Let's just... go to the bar."

I stalk into the room, and I can feel all sorts of gazes on me as I keep my head down.

"Can I get--"

"Champagne, please, whatever you have." Bela interrupts me. "Please do not tell me you were going to order whiskey-- this isn't a dive."

The bartender pushed over two champagne flutes, and left us to drink. I hated champagne. "How long do you expect me to entertain my date?" I hear Sam ask.

"As long as it takes." Bela chirps.

Sam is just glaring at her with a look of pure loathing. "Look, there's security all over this place, alright?" Dean reassured his brother. "This is an uncrashable party without Gert's invitation, so..."