That was a bad idea, she knew that when Nayeon grabbed her by the wrist "did I tell you you could touch me?"

"N-no" Jihyo stutters back.

"Then why did you?"

"I j-just-why does D-daddy get to touch you?" Jihyo asks feeling stubborn.

"Daddy's allowed, you have to ask for permission baby girl" Nayeon stares the girl down.

"Are you not going to say sorry baby?" Jeongyeon looks at her from over Nayeon's shoulder.

Jihyo feels stubborn but still needy so she doesn't answer but she continues to push her hips against Jeongyeon's hard cock-she loves to feel it teasing her.

But Jihyo stops when she feels Nayeon's hand on her throat "you're being a brat"

Jihyo whines in response.

"If you want something ask for it baby or else we're not giving you anything" Jeongyeon slaps the underside of Jihyo's thigh.

"Hmph" Jihyo turns her head to the side.

"Don't be a brat" Nayeon grabs Jihyo by the jaw and makes them look at her again.

Jihyo just whines again. But her whines turn into a moan when she feels the tip of Jeongyeon's cock already inside her.

"You could have it if you just say you want it" Jeongyeon smirks at the smaller girl.

"I w-want it, I want it so bad" Jihyo groans.

"What do you want, baby?" Nayeon teases at Jihyo's hard nipples.

"I want mommy and daddy to fuck me" Jihyo finally gives in.

In an instant, Jeongyeon, and Nayeon make Jihyo a moaning mess. Jeongyeon rams into her and Nayeon starts riding the girl, both making the younger girl a puddle at their touch.

"Was that so hard?" Nayeon teases her.

"Ahh~nngh~ n-no" Jihyo manages to answer.

Despite having had bearly started, after five minutes Jihyo feels like she's about to explode.

"I'm s-soo close~" Jihyo moans out.

"Don't cum" Nayeon tells the girl under her.

"I-I need-are you sure you want to finish that sentence? If you do I might stop right now and fuck daddy until we're both moaning messes and you're left all high and dry" Nayeon cuts Jihyo off and grabs her roughly by the jaw.

Jihyo holds back from cumming and holds her tongue, even if she's desperate to cum she doesn't want to be edged. Instead, Jihyo takes everything her mommy and daddy give her and tries not to scream at how good she's feeling, at how full she feels. Eventually, they switch positions where Jihyo is in between the two older girls.

Nayeon watches as Jihyo becomes more of a shaking moaning mess, as it becomes harder for the smaller girl to move her hips. Smirking Nayeon thumbs at the smaller girl's bottom lip "what's wrong baby, can't handle the pleasure?" Nayeon watches as Jihyo tries to move faster but it only results in her shaking and moaning harder.

"Do wanna cum baby?" Jeongyeon teases the girl under her and the only response she gets is a loud moan "what's that baby?" Moves her hips faster and harder making Jihyo fall on her elbows with her head laying on Nayeon's chest.

"Answer baby, do you want to cum?" Nayeon brushes Jihyo's hair out of the smaller girl's face.

"YES!~" Jihyo moans out arching her back and pressing her body against Nayeon's.

"Then cum for mommy and daddy baby" Nayeon whispered against Jihyo's ear.

Immediately a shiver goes up Jihyo's spine and the knot that's at the pit of her stomach finally united, and she feels her entire body tense up before it relaxes. She fills Nayeon up making the older girl moan.

"You feel good baby?" Jeongyeon asks while massaging Jihyo's hips.

The girl only has the strength to nod.

"Good, now watch mommy and daddy" Nayeon caresses Jihyo's back before she gently helps her lay on the bed and kisses her on the lips.

Nayeon pushes Jeongyeon down onto the bed before she straddles the taller girl "let's make a game out of this, whoever cums first has to do what the other says" Nayeon wears a smirk as she starts to ride the taller girl.

"Mhhh~ deal" Jeongyeon runs her hands all over Nayeon's body which causes the older girl to shiver.

Jihyo watches as Nayeon starts to hop on Jeongyeon's lap making the taller girl tighten her grip on Nayeon's waist. Even though she's sensitive, Jihyo wants to feel more so she starts moving her hip against the mattress letting her still hard shaft rub against the bedsheets.

"I feel s-soo full~" Nayeon moans out unintentionally.

Jeongyeon smirks and starts trusting her hips up against Nayeon's dripping core making the bunny-like girl arch her back and moan loudly "nnngh~ you're so tight"

"A-ah fuck~" Nayeon's body tenses up.

"Does mommy want more?" Jeongyeon teases.

Nayeon leans forward and captures Jeongyeon's lips, kissing her roughly before pulling away and biting her lip. The older girl wraps her hands around the other's neck and squeezes making her release a groan.

"Does DADDY want more?" Nayeon teases back before scratching Jeongyeon's abs.

With her hands wrapped around Jeongyeon's neck, Nayeon starts to move more aggressively-in response, Nayeon moans louder than before. Jeongyeon catches up quickly and runs her fingers down Nayeon's body before they land directly on Nayeon's clit driving the older girl even wilder.

"A-ahg~ mmm~ F-FUCK~!" Nayeon arches her back and presses her body against Jeongyeon's, hands no longer around Jeongyeon's neck.

"Looks like my bunnies gonna cum soon" Jeongyeon teases.

"F-fuck daddy" Nayeon moans.

Something clicks inside of Jeongyeon and she flips them so she has Nayeon's back against the mattress. Grabbing the older girl's legs, she presses them against the other body and holds her there and she rails the girl each thrust harder than the other. Within minutes, Jeongyeon has Nayeon cumming and moaning so loud that she thinks the neighbor might hear. Along with Nayeon's moans, Jeongyeon hears some that don't belong to the girl under her, looking to the side she sees what Jihyo's been doing. In seconds the smaller girl has Jeongyeon cumming and filling Nayeon up more than she already is.

"Bunny, look at what our baby did" Nayeon turns her head, and smirks.

"I guess the Spanish fly worked" Nayeon's smirk disappears "but I still lost the game"

"It's ok baby maybe next time" Jeongyeon kisses Nayeon on the lips.

"How about, next round?" Nayeon pushes Jeongyeon against the bed before she straddles the girl again.

Luckily for the neighborhood, the storm just gets louder.