part 23

He helped you stand, him getting up first and then pulling you up when you lifted your hands and let them hang like a rag doll.

He chuckled and obliged, happily helping you to your feet and smiling when you thanked him

You sighed, almost feeling like your heart was complete again. The missing piece had been filled and you could smile without a thought pulling at your mind.

You smile just so that you could feel it again

"What now?" He asked, and you saw in his eyes that he was nervous. He was anxious, and you weren't sure why. You didn't know if he was already regretting his decision.

"W-well...I don't know," you laughed quietly, now also feeling anxious.

"Listen I don't want to..assume anything...but did you want to...move back in with me?" He asked, his eyes tentative.

Instantly you knew you shouldn't, obviously you wanted to but you had just bought your flat and you still wanted that place for yourself.

"Hmm..don't take this the wrong way but...if it's okay I would like to keep my new flat," you said, your voice quieter than ever.

He smiled and put his hand on your jaw/side of your face area. "You don't have to ask for my permission. If you want to keep your flat, of course you should! I understand."

Your eyebrows came together in compassion as you said, "I feel bad."

"(Y/N)," he said and you looked at him, "Don't apologise for that. It might be a good idea for us to have separate places for a bit, have our own spaces."

You smirked, "Are you already saying you need space?" You teased and he rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, you know that's not what I mean. If I could I would buy a house for us both that we both decide on and we can build a home together right this second."

You took in what he was saying and you felt your tummy flutter and your knees go weaker.

"Y-You mean-" you stuttered.

"Don't panic I'm not saying that's what we will do, it's just if I could have anything I wanted, it would be that," he said, adoringly tucking a piece of fallen hair behind your ear.

"I guess this time around things have changed, we're trying again but things have changed since last time," he says, his voice gentle.

You smiled, "okay."

He nodded and placed a peck on your nose before looking around, "Now come on, we can't risk anyone else seeing me all soft and melty like this," he joked, stepping away from you but taking your hand in his as he faced the door.

You scoffed, "But soft melty Yoongi is my favourite Yoongi," you said whining teasingly.

He rolled his eyes, "Its only saved for you."

You smiled and lifted his hand that was in yours and kissed his knuckle. He looked at you, it had clearly taken his surprise and he shook his head, his eyes still slightly wide.

"How did I live without you," he pondered.

You felt the blush creep onto your face and you had to look away for fear of bursting into flames. "Come on, this is supposed to be a fresh start! We're both our own people individually, and we've chosen to be together," you said as you both headed out of the practice room, turning off the light behind you.

He nodded, "Well yeah," he said as you both walked down the long corridor, swinging your intertwined hands as you both walked with a newfound pep. "But that doesn't mean being without you wasn't hell."