Chapter 57: Call Me A Safe Bet, I'm Betting I'm Not

Start from the beginning

"It's Mikey, just give me a sec," he informs me before answering the call.

"Yes. I'm busy. I'll call you back later," Gerard whispers into the phone with a crazed grin.

"What was that about?" I ask the moment he hangs up.

"I'll tell you later," he sings, pulling me back to him.  It doesn't take long before his fingers lift my shirt overhead and throw it to the floor. His hands resting on my hips as the kissing continues on our swollen lips. I grind down into him, earning myself a moan and feel for how hard he is. I begin to slowly unbutton his shirt, exposing his fair complexioned body. My lips move to his neck where the love bites I once left have started to fade. I run circles over the skin I have marked as my own with my tongue before deepening their colour. He bucks his hips up and I groan against his skin, letting him feel my hardening length.

"He's in the other room, isn't he?" Gerard asks, his voice more curious than angry.

"Y-yeah," I stammer, unsure of why he's asking.

"Doesn't that just make this ten times better? I'm gonna have to silence you, now won't I? And didn't I tell you I didn't want him here again?" He purrs, clicking his tongue.

"In that case, maybe you ought to teach me a lesson. Spank me, Mr. Way," I whisper in his ear before nipping at his earlobe gently. He wriggles out from under me and heads over to the door, closing it before making his way to his closet. He breathes out a laugh as he picks up a pair of laced garter fishnet tights. He throws them my way.

"Strip and put those on. Only those should be on you," he orders strongly but quiet enough that his voice shouldn't escape the confines of the room. Slowly, I tug off my jeans, teasing Gerard as slide on leg out at a time. I touch myself over my boxers, moaning quietly as Gerard watches. I bite my lip as his eyes catch mine, anticipation and lust written all over his face.

"We don't have all day, Iero," he growls, biting his cheek to keep himself in check.  I slip off my boxers and throw them in his direction, letting them land in front of his feet. I roll the tights over my foot and up my leg, snapping the elastic band against my skin, feeling Gerard's eyes on me. I repeat with the other leg and the second they're on, Gerard approaches me with his hands behind his back. What does he have planned now? He holds out a ruler.

"Going all teacher student roleplay on me, are you?" I tease him. I get on my hands and knees, shaking my ass a little for him.

"You really love testing me, don't you?" He chuckles, slapping my ass with his palm at first, before slapping the ruler against my skin. I moan and he hits my ass again, warmth rising to the surface of the skin. I close my eyes as he continues to let the ruler strike my skin. Almost as suddenly as it had began, it stops. I hear the ruler hit the floor as I feel his lips on the wounds. I flip over, letting the pain bury itself in the sheets and pull him by the belt loops towards me.

"One other thing," he whispers with a devilish smirk. He places pink bunny ears on my head and kisses my forehead. I wink at him before shaking my head with a small laugh.  I shake his pants down a little before using my feet to push them off completely. I play around the band of his underwear for a moment before removing them. I grab his cock in my hand, running my thumb over his slit, feeling the pre-cum that coats the tip. I run my hands over his chest before reaching behind his neck and pulling him down to me. I kiss him playfully, smiling a little as the kisses echo through the room. His gaze lowers as he positions himself and pushes into me. His teeth dig into my lower lip slightly, tugging and moaning.  I feel his fingers find my waist and begin to dig a little the faster he moves. Quiet whimpers escape his lips as he closes his eyes and lets my lip go. His hand moves to my mouth, muffling my moans.  I tilt my head away from him, closing my eyes but still completely able to picture his facial expressions. At this point, his teeth have sunken into his lip as he stifles the moans that grow in the back of his throat like roses with their thorns ready to attack. His sweat just barely coating his skin and his hair sticking to his forehead. His muscles in his arms flexed as he slides in and out of me. I feel my erection throb as he swears under his breath. I can feel him lean closer by the heat seeming to glide across my skin and the breath reaching my collarbones.