6. Crossing the road

Start from the beginning

I know, I still don't know what I want to do in my life but I know one thing that I want to make feel my parents proud to me, especially Papa. So he could also look at me with fatherly love like he look at Atul bhaiya. I will also work hard for entrance exam of government job and will make him proud one day. If this is the only way to get love from my family then I will do it.

I was reading the details in coffee bottel when I feel someone presence just behind me. The person was standing way closer to me for my liking and I can feel someone's hand on my lower back. I turn back to look at the person. A man in his thirties, was standing just behind me, looking at me with his creepy red and yellow teeth. I feel uncomfortable standing so close to him but I can't say him anything because shop is crowded than the other days and it must be by mistake he touched me. I step aside and gave him more sapce to stand comfortably.

I again busy myself, reading the details behind the coffee bottle but again I feel a manly hand brushed on my butt. I looked at the man with frawn. He slide close to me and gave me his creepiest yellow smile. I so wanted to slap him but I don't want to make any seen here especially in Gupta uncle's shop. I turn again, face the counter and step aside to stand away from the man. I don't know what should I do? I feel like crying. I don't like when someone touch me inappropriately. No girl like it. Tears welled up in my eyes when again I feel his hand brushed on my butt. I just wanted to finish my work here and wanted to leave this shop as soon as possible.

But what if he followed and tried to do something with me in isolated steet? What if he tried to do more thing other than touching me inappropriately. I know my home is just twenty minutes walk away from here but twenty minutes are enough for anyone to molest a girl.

I already handle the one creep at my home. I can't handle one more creep here. Today is really a bad day. I came to the market to save myself from creep who is my brother's bestfriend and here I stuck with another creep. Now where should I go?

The man again tried to get closed to me when I again step away from him but before he could touch me or reach me someone come between us and stand close to me. He held my hand and pull me towards him. I got scared and my heart beats get faster when I thought another creep also come to molest me.

"Calm down....It's me." A familiar voice reached me and I feel goosebumps all over my body. My heart is still beating faster but not in fear. It was beating faster because he was standing so close to me.

I turn my face and look at those mesmerizing black eyes who always calms my heart. Dhruv was standing between me and the creep, protecting me from him. His eyes were holding the warmth for me and he was looking at me with concern. For the first time, I feel protected under someone's gaze when someone tried to harass me.

Dhruv turn his face and glared at the man. I was looking at him with adoration when he was busy shooting glares to the man. His jaw was clenched and hands are fisted in a tight fist that they started turning to white. If looks can kill then the man definitely burried six feet under the ground.

The man cleared his throat and leave from there after receiving his polly bag of groceries. Dhruv again turn his face to me and looked at me with softness.

"You Okay...?" He asked me with concern.

I looked down and nodded my head while tucking a loose strand behind my ear. My cheeks turn into pink shade when I feel his eyes on me. His eyes were fill with concern like he know what I am feeling right now and he is silently telling me that he is here for me.

"How may I help you sir?" He averted his gaze from me when someone from the staff member call him and then the first time I took into his appearance. He was wearing a white t-shirt under the dark green jacket and matched it with black jeans.