Chapter 26

I missed you guys :)

TW: None
Word Count: 2336

I stopped playing with Bucky's hair when I noticed he was sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up, so I watched the movie as I ran my hands over his chest gently.

He jolted awake a while later when there was a knock on the door. It was Liss saying that the pizza was here. He yawned as he moved his head around, stretching out his neck.

"Mornin' babydoll," he said, sitting completely up.

"Lay back down, you're so warm," I said, reaching for him.

"But you're starving," he said, chuckling as he stood from the bed.

"You're right," I said, standing with him.

After we ate dinner with everyone, we went to my room. He sat on the bed and watched me pick a few things around the room up. I'd made a mess trying to get ready for the surprise party.

"Sorry for my things being everywhere," Bucky said, sighing. "Promise I'll take all of my stuff back to my room soon."

"Don't worry about it," I said, laughing. "I like that your stuff's everywhere."

"Really?" He asked while I got into bed next to him.

"Really. It reminds me of when we lived together and I'd find your undies everywhere," I said, motioning to a pair on the ground. He laughed and grabbed my hand.

"Did you have a good birthday, doll?"

"It was amazing," I said, and kissed his hand. "First sober one in years."

"First of many," he chuckled, kissing my forehead. "So beautiful." He brought his left hand up to my face and held it gently.

"Your hand's freezing," I said, turning my head slightly to kiss his metal wrist. "Wanna go kick everyone out of the living area and make out on the couch?" I asked out of nowhere, standing from the bed and reaching my hand out to him.

"That's a great idea, but what's wrong with the couch in here?" he asked, taking my hand and following me to the door. I didn't answer his question as I opened the door. "How are we supposed to kick everyone out?"

"I have a plan. When we get out there, just go to the couch and sit down. Got it, soldier?" When we got to the living area, I noticed no one was even in there. "Never mind, I guess I'm not going to have to start a fire."

"You were going to do that?" He questioned me, chuckling. I followed him to the couch.

"That's the only thing I could think of. Now sit down," I said, pushing his chest lightly.

"Feeling controlling, babydoll?" He asked, doing what I told him to.

"Of course not," I said, straddling his lap. I rested my hands on his chest, and I kissed down his neck.

"Then you won't mind this," he said, grabbing my left thigh and my back before laying me down. He started kissing me and I pushed him away gently.

"You're crushing my leg," I said, laughing as I nodded down. He pulled away from me quickly and looked down at my leg.

"I'm so sorry, babydoll, was it this one?" He asked, running his right hand over my left thigh gently.

I nodded as I stared down into his eyes. He brought his face down to my knee and started pressing kisses up my thigh slowly. I brought my right hand down and cupped his face, running my thumb across his cheekbone.