" Fiona!" Bofur cried as a spider managed to jump on top of her pinning her to the ground. Ps he used her swords side to keep the spider from chewing her face off. Bofur threw his sword and as it hit the spider, he ran and dropped kicked it off her. Bofur help Fiona to her feet. She thanked him but as she did she saw a spider show itself from behind Bofur. Skilfully Fiona pushed Bofur to her side and spun around slicing the creature once and then slicing her sword forward in a thrusting motion spearing it in the head, killing it was a screech.

" Nice one!" Bofur cried as he retrieved his sword as well as Fiona. They all then took off running from the spiders in hope to evade them. But a spider jumped down and went for Amanda, an arrow zoomed passed and killed the spider dead before it could even reach her. Everyone's eyes looked up and saw a blond flash skilfully kill at least two spiders before sliding along the ground and stopping in front of Thorin. Pointing a loaded bow to his head. He was quickly followed by other bow pointed at the dwarves and girls. Thorin pushed Fiona behind him slightly in hopes to protect her.

" Do not think I won't kill you, dwarf." He said glaring at Thorin.

" It would be my pleasure." He assured him he was not afeared to kill. Just then something that made Amanda heart brake sounded.

" Help!" Kili cried.

" Kili!" Fili yelled in fear for his brother. Amanda just froze still as she heard Kili's screams. Fili tried to go but the elves would not allow it and pushed him back. Then all was silent. The company waited for the worst to come. But it did not when Kili walked out followed by a red haired she elf. She pushed him in with the company and Fili welcomed his brother happily.

" Search them." Legolas began. Amanda pushed through Thorin up to the blond elf. Thorin tried to hold her back but it failed as she walked over to Legolas. The other elves began to search the dwarves and Fiona.

"Hîr vuin Legolas. Henio, aníron boe ammen i dulu lîn. (My Lord Legolas. Please understand, we need your support.)" Amanda spoke placing a hand on her heart an bowing her head softly. Everyone looked at her strangely, no one knew she was able to speak the tongue of the elves so fluently. Not even Fiona. Legolas looked at her in surprise.

"Lle quena i'lambe tel' Eldalie? (you speak elvish?)" Legolas said to her as she raised her head.

"Uma(yes)." she spoke to him. Thoirn looked to Fiona as if to ask did you know. Fiona looked just as surprised as he did.

"Mani naa essa en lle?(what is your name?)" Legolas asked her.

"Im Amanda." She spoke softly. Legolas smiled gently to her causing Kili to glare at him.

" Well Amanda. For a dwarf, you elvish is not bad." He said Amanda smirked and looked to the ground.

" I am not a dwarf nor a halfling." Amanda said to him as he turned away and began talking to the red hair elf. The elves then searched Amanda quickly taking her bow and arrows and swords. They were about to take her pendent as well as Fiona's but they garbed them at the same time.

" Let go." The elf that held Fiona's demanded. They had to come up with a excuse and fast as to why they had to keep them.

" We cannot part with them, for if we do we will surely die." Amanda glared as the elf. They both looked to Legolas then looked to Amanda. He looked into her soft yet fierce brown eyes. He seemed to feel his heart quicken in pace as she stared right back at him, showing she needed to this pendent for real reasons she could not say. So he nodded allowing them to keep them. Legolas then shouts to his guards and they all get pushed along the paths. They soon cross a bridge and walk in to large gates that caused them to gap.