"You just want to be with your Jiminie, we'll visit him later isn't that enough? Look at you. A good three hours without him yet you look like you can't live." Seokjin rolled his eyes to Jungkook whose cheeks are slowly painted with pink.

"Not even a second" Jungkook says confidently yet he's a blushing mess.

"You're so in love - here Catch." Seokjin uttered while throwing the hand ball on his direction and Jungkook caught it smoothly.

"Oh, hyung you don't know how I feel right now, Just want him to be mine but I don't want to rush things- that's dumb." Jungkook replied while he threw the ball back to the older who only sighed at him.

"What can you do than to wait. Give him time" Seokjin advised while walking towards Jungkook to pat his shoulder.

"I know, I am. If that Taemin guy just didn't appear in his life.." he uttered quietly almost whispering his words but the older heard it all.

"You'll be fine, anyways! Where's your brother?" He asked while looking around, Jungkook did the same thing as he noticed there wasn't any sign of Yoongi.

"Meh, don't mind him. He's probably walking around or trying to find a place where he could sleep." Jungkook rolled his eyes while looking at the older who only laughed at what he said.

"How come he could ditch and I couldn't? Wanna be with Jimin.." he whined earning a little smack from Seokjin who rolled his eyes.

"You're the captain, practice is practice. The winter season is up after few months, we should prepare our players" Seokjin explained while looking at the younger seriously, Jungkook being the brat he is huffed and rolled his eyes at the older before saying.

"Coach didn't say anything about that-"

"It's me, I'm the coach dumb fuck" Namjoon suddenly spoke from the youngers back making Jungkook flinch a bit from surprise.

"WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE APPEAR LIKE THAT! I'm gonna die seriously" Jungkook exaggerated.

On the afternoon Jungkook never failed to visit Jimin together with his hyungs who even bought food for them to eat, Surprisingly Yoongi did really ditch earlier and got back into the hospital to stay with Hoseok, Jungkook wanted to kick his ass out of the window but he was too busy taking care of Jimin than to worry about his brother.

~

The next day, Taemin dressed normally while he collects himself before walking his way towards the spot she told him.

It was near the empty tennis court - Located at the back of the field, no one goes there and it was unused probably for years but, Taemin admits he had did some stupid shit in that area.

It was a long walk from his dorm but it was okay since he still had a lot of thoughts to clear on his mind.

Part of him was nervous, a part of him thinking about Jimin, a part of him thinking about Kai who he didn't see since that night.. He was worried- I mean who wouldn't. Kai was his friend, the only friend he had but thanks for his numb ass he lost him. Kai was.. Not a friend, he was like a little brother to Taemin but he was blind to see all of that. He treated Kai like his servant meanwhile the man treated him like a friend.. A real friend.

Those thoughts occupied his mind for awhile until he arrived at the place they agreed to meet on. Valerie was no where to be seen but he waited patiently - even though he wasn't really a big fan of waiting.

"Lee Taemin.." He jumped a little as he turned his head back to where the voice came from. It was Valerie who was smiling at him innocently. It may look like a very lovely smile - but Taemin was scared all of the sudden.