childhood ma enemy🤢

Start from the beginning

He looks down. "I bet you'll get selected."

I smile widely at him saying. "Thanks."

"OH I FOUND IT. YG ENTERTAINMENT," he reads from a cream coloured envelope. I run toward it quickly and snatch it from his hands. "Ahhh the moment of truth.." I say and peel off the tape. My eyes scan the envelope and then I frown.

"Omg..Jisoo..it's ok. Ur awesome at singing," he says while looking at me.

"WHAT? FU IDIOT, I'M JUST KIDDING. I GOT IN!" I scream and start jumping around in glee.

He also yells back at me. "REALLY? OMG THAT'S SO AHHHH I'M SO PROUD OF U!"

We both start jumping around dancing.

"THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE," I yell.

"Mine too."

Jin pov:

We were both just jumping around like idiots. It was really exciting tbh. I mean, the fact that she got accepted into YG ENTERTAINMENT is huge. I turn around and skim through the mail one last time, as she continues jumping around. It had nothing important...except-

"OH MY FUCKING GOD. THIS DAY COULDN'T GET ANY BETTER," I yell, which was quite different than what I had wanted to do. I wanted to keep it quiet so she wouldn't get to know when I sneak through old, crappy pictures of her.

"What?" She asks and stops skipping around. I quickly hide the scrapbook behind my back and smile awkwardly. "Um nothing.." I say, innocently which makes her question me even more. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me weirdly. "Nothing?" Her gaze turned to my hands where only a bit of the scrapbook peeked out. Enough for her to make out.

Her eyes widen as she quickly realises what I now hold. "Fuck," I mumble and run away. She starts running after me like a fucking idiot, screaming the words "FUCK YOU. DON'T EVEN TRY OR ELSE I WILL HAVE TO END YOUR LIFE RIGHT THIS SECOND SEOKJIN!"

Which only made me more curious for what was inside. I started picking up pace, dodging the furniture as I ran. Not being able to run any longer, I slip inside the nearest room and close it with force behind me.

"FUCK NO. DON'T U DARE SEOK FUCKING JIN," she yells and hits the door with her palms, sending echoes in the entire house.

"I'm sorry I have to..." I mutter and eye the door for a lock. But unfortunately found none. "Lucky me."

I hold the door in place with one hand, while she continues hitting on it, as if planning on breaking the door, just so I don't see her scrapbook. "Wow, this must have really dark stuff, which is why u don't want me to see.." I say and she starts cursing me.

"IF YOU OPEN THAT BOOK, YOU CAN WISH YOUR SNEAKY ASS GOODBYE BECAUSE I WILL KILL YOU EVEN IF THAT'S THE LAST THING I DO!"

I smirk and open it up.

"Worth the risk."

As soon as I open it up, I gasp. There in the neat photo frame was a picture of a thirteen year old, i think. A fat, chubby and covered in pimples, girl.

"What the hell."

The door bursts open and she freaking jumps on top of me just as I hold the book out of her reach. "FUCK YOU SOEKJIN."

I lose my balance and fall down. My head hits first, making it hurt like fuck.

However, I still am holding the book smhhh. She was legit on top of me and eventually starts crawling on me to get the book. "What's so embarrassing?" I ask.

She looks down and that's when I actually realise how close we are in this current position. Her light body is pushed against mine, such that I could feel her legs strangled with mine, her stomach pressed against mine, her breasts on my chest and her face just an inch away. Jisoo's long, wavy, coco hair was now on my face as she looked at me. But I could very much see her face. Those soft, round eyes were replaced by dark eyes in which anyone could get lost. Her eyes, which I had earlier mistaken for black eyes were actually a mixture of brown and grey. And then her chubby, fat skin is now flat and smooth. She has unbelievably long eyelashes which also suit her. Her lips were heart shaped which is perfectly placed under her nose. I had never really paid attention to her features before to know that she has changed. There was happiness once in her life which has been taken over by sadness and..regret. She is pretty, yes. But she could be prettier if she was..happy.

Her cheeks turn red, when I think she too realises that we are in a weird position.

"It might not be embarrassing for you but it is for me..You have always been handsome right?" She asks, leaving me shook. "No," I responded softly. She scoffs. "You're just saying that for the sake of it," she says.

I could smell her apple pie waft now stronger than ever. "Do you naturally smell like apple pie?" I ask, unknowingly. She laughs and her breath brushes against my chin. I smile and quickly add. "No, I wasn't saying it for the sake of it." She looks at me and frowns. "We should get up, you're crushing me," I say and laugh it off. Her cheeks turn red again and she quickly stands up. The truth is she wasn't crushing me, it was just weird.

"Wait, you wanna see smg?" I ask. She nods and I grab her hand and drag her out of the house.