EP-21 [SHE WENT ON A DATE]

Lily: When I was waiting for you,I saw HANEY in the cafe,and she said "She came to meet a friend and collect some notes". Her friend came and she collected the notes. After that, I asked her to stay. But, she refused and said "Its okay, you can spend time with your friend alone and she left".
.......
She is avoiding me,for sure. So,I decided!

Eric: What are you gonna do?
Lily: As long as she wants me, I will stay by her side.
Eric:Hmm...
.
.
Lily: Shall we leave?
Eric: yeah,I'll walk you home.
Lily: Okay.

In a snap, my first year in college ended. I felt like I got more mature.
.
.
.
.
Second year,first-day.

Haney: We are already in 2nd year.
Lily: Yeah. Just in a snap,we'll graduate, work, career...so fast.
Haney: Yah. We must enjoy to the fullest. So,that we won't regret in the future.

Lliiilllyyy.....

Lily: Arina, you are so excited! What happened?
Arina: We went on a date!
Lily:Wow!!!!
Bye, Haney. See you later. I'll go ahead.
.....
Haney: Ohh..okay
.
.
[In the class]

Lily: Wow.. What happened?
Arina: After the exams, on the last day, I confessed to him and I asked him to go on a date with me.

But, he said "I need time". Two days later, I got a text from him. He said "Okay". We both went on a date. But,....
I screwed it up.

Lily: What?

Arina: We went to watch an movie. But, during the flashback of the ghost, I got emotional. It was embarrassing.
Then, we went to a restaurant and I ate a lot.

Lily: you ate a lot. Its okay...
Arina: I was the one who played the bill! That night, I got a text from him again. He said "I enjoyed going out with you".

Lily's POV: When did ZACH became a flirted?

Arina: Then,we both were texting each other for some days and he asked me out once. We went to a shopping Mall. I had so much fun.

Lily: You had so much fun during the holidays!

                  WAR OF EGO CONTUNUES....