Chapter 32: IG official

Start from the beginning

Sunday. I hate this day. You know why? Because the next day is monday.
I gotta work again.

Sigh.

Today I decided to go to my apartment to get my things. Not all. Just the important ones.

I dress casually a plain black hoodie courtesy of Gideon's closet and I partnered it with leggings.

Gideon is still sleeping. It is a miracle that I successfully untangle myself from his limbs without waking him up.

I went out of the house without anyone noticing me.

I wave goodbye at the guard at the gate. He just nods at me.

I walk for at least 25 minutes before I saw civilization. No kidding the area where Gideon lives is a little bit secluded. Heck 10 minutes of that is just walking past his property.

I call a cab and ask him to to take me to the nearest subway station. Thank God my burns are healed already I need to thank Dr. Congee next time.

I arrive at my apartment at exactly 8:45am. 45 minutes of travel time it is still early but I am tired already. No breakfast yet.

I went to the Apartment and it is unusual that the door is unlock. I opened it and what I witness shocks me.

Red cups everywhere. I am astonish that more than 10 people fit in this place.

I walk slowly so I will not step the bodies in the different state of undress lying on the floor.
I opened my room and there are two naked people on my bed.

Eew.

I open my closet and and just get my stash of money. I open the wrapper and thankfully the money is still there.
I place it inside my bra.

I went out of my room and leave the apartment completely.
I am not naive as Scarlet might think. I realize from Gideon's statement a few weeks ago that her boyfriend and possibly her is using illegal substance.

Even if she doesn't take it she still tolerated her boyfriend in using. She is enabling him.

I still consider her as a friend but she needs to fix her life first and I am still in the processing of fixing myself too.
Hopefully we will reunite in the near future.

I look at my apartment door one last time and went down to go back to Gideon's house. I am sure he is awake now.

I step out of the building and well well well! What do we have here.