Chapter 43- The Big News!

Start from the beginning

"What is it?", He encouraged me to speak.

"Get well soon Ryder", I sang and when I reached the door I turned to him.

"By the way Ryder..Don't die..after all it's loss for your country to lose a soon to be dumbass king!", I smirked.

"PRINCESS", he shouted.

Laughing I walked out from hospital.

Live a long life my friend.

Reaching office my father was already waiting for me in cabin.

"I heard something Eleanor. Is that true?", after huggging me he asked.

"About Noah?", I asked confused.

"Speaking about that Is he is your boyfriend?", He asked with eyebrows furrowed.

"Mm....It ended like that", I said lowly.

He laughed.

"At last my girl is going to tie the knot.. god I'm so happy...I feared that I will die before my both girls getting married... At least I will walk the aisle for my younger one", he spoke with enthusiasm and happiness filling his eyes and face.

"You will live a long life than me father", I told while he glared in return.

"Don't jinx your life Eleanor. You have to live a happy life for a long time", his anger is evident in his voice.

"Yes..yes..father..What are you here for?", I smiled.

"About the news getting to release?", He asked with studying my reaction towards the question.

Turning my hand into fist to calm myself I spoke looking straight at his eyes.

"It's time father...I need your support too", I told.

Sighing he answered.

"Don't worry..I'll do anything for you my daughter", he took my hand in his and gave a squeeze.

When he left Cooper entered the cabin.

"Ms. Anderson the article was published just now", Cooper spoke with panic.

Heavy sweats formed on my forehead.

You can do it Eleanor. You have to.

Getting the tablet from Cooper I read the article.

"The famous Billionaire Ms.Vixen is a child born out of wed lock? Is our Ms.Vixen is a home wrecker?

Not long ago we heard a rumour that Ms.Vixen is in a relationship with Hottest bachelor of our Country Mr.Devil. But both parties denied the rumour.

Now the biggest news of the week has arrived. Ms.Vixen is the CEO of xxxx industries. She is known for her smarty brain and a youngest woman enterpernuer to establish her own company. She later inherited her family's industry.

According to the unknown source that Ms.Vixen is a woman born out of wed lock. The unknown woman claimed that Ms.Vixen is her daughter born for her and xxxx industries former CEO. But the father separated the child from her mother and took the child in his family. This led to Ms.Vixen's step-mother to broke her trust with her husband for 27 years. The unknown woman wanted her daughter back but Ms.Vixen wanted to stay with her father as a home wrecker. The mother also claimed that Ms.Vixen is arrogant and rude to her.

The mother begged her to come back to her but Ms.Vixen wanted to inherit the xxxx industries. Ms.Vixen is truly a greedy woman.