Chapter 11: Snapping Out Mario & Meggy

Start from the beginning

Mario: *Being choke to the max and struggle to breathe* Uuraghhhhhhhggggg!

Meggy: *Being choke to the max and struggle to breathe* Aaaarrrrghhhhhhhh!!!!

Mario: *Being choke* S-Stop... Stop..!

Meggy: *Being choke* I-It hurt... I-It hurt..!

Riba: *Thought* Mario and Meggy are back to normal! I shouldn't over do it now.

Riba finally stop choking them Mario and Meggy was gasping for air and was freaking out.

Mario: *Gasp and coughing alot* A-aaahh...

Meggy: *Coughing alot while having a panic attack while breathing heavily*

Riba: *Worry* Mario, Meggy! Are you okay?! Stay with me!

Mario: *Breathing heavily and feeling very dizzy* Riba...?

Meggy: *Breathing heavy* What...

Mario and Meggy pass out.

Riba: That was a close one... That was no doubt about... It's Alice and Jace.

Cat Layla appear infront of them.

Cat Layla: Oh no, you hurt your new friends!

Riba: *Look at Cat Layla* What are you talking about? They're not my friends.

Cat Layla: Why are you still with them then? I am surprised you haven't abandon them or killed them yet.

Riba: They looks familiar that's all. I can't quite figure out why?

Cat Layla: Perhaps you have met them in a PREVIOUS life?

Riba: *Look at Cat Layla* What are you talking about?

Cat Layla: Oh? Have you forgotten already? Well in that case, I'll let you figure out yourself. *Make everything went black*

Riba: *Shock* Ah!

-Mario & Meggy-

Mario/Meggy: .....

Mario: *Rub my head* Urgh....

Meggy: *Rub my head* Grrrr....

Mario & Meggy wake up and saw that they was at the glowing white forest again.

Mario: We're in here again?

Meggy: R-Red.... *Stand up* What happen? Everything black out for a moment. How did we get here?

Mario: I... I don't know... But why can't I remember what happen? We was near the gap and then... Nothing.

Meggy look ahead and saw... Alice and Jace.

Meggy: Red... It them again.

Mario: What do they... Want from us?

Mario and Meggy went to them.

Jace: Ah. There you are.

Mario: It's you two again.

Jace: *Growl* We have name you know.

Meggy: *Growl* How about telling us!

Alice: *Glare* Address me as Alice Aduraice! I am now a part of your boyfriend and he is a part of me.

Jace: *Look at Meggy* I'm Jace Walker. I am now a part of you and you are a part of me.

Alice: The pieces are falling together, I see you two have met Riba. We have some... Unfinished business.

Jace: And involve the both of you. How about you two make this easy on us and do what my bestie tell you.

Alice: *Smile and then look at them* Now... Be a good man and Inkling and submit to us. We promise to take very good care of you two.

Jace: We'll make sure to help you to get out of this nightmare. What do you say?

Meggy was shaken alot from this as Mario quickly hold her close to him and stay away from them.

Mario: *Scare while holding Meggy close to me* No! Stay away from us!

Meggy: *Scare* We're not going to let you have our body!

Jace:... Then more nightmare it is.

As a ring was heard and they was back in the hallway where they saw the little girl.

Mario: *Clutch my head* Urgh, my head....

Meggy: *Clutch my head* When will this end? 

???: Mario.

???2: Meggy.

Mario and Meggy look ahead and... Saw SMG4 & Tari walking through the hallway.

(Let pretend that Princess Peach is SMG4 & Tari in that scene)

SMG4: *Smile while holding Tari hand* Isn't it wonderful in here? So calm and quiet.

Tari: *Smile* Yes it is. I feel at peace being here. Why leave such a wonderful place? We can spend our love here and rest here forever.

Mario: *Gasp* SMG4?

Meggy: *Gasp* Tari? Is that you?

SMG4 & Tari enter the 1st door that was a very bright room.

Mario: *Worry* Ah come back! What is going on?!

Meggy: *Worry* How did you guy even get here?! It's too dangerous!

Mario: Guys wait!

Mario and Meggy went to the bright door as everything went bright.

(Look like Riba have manage to free Mario and Meggy from Alice. But how did SMG4 and Tari get here or are they even real? What does Layla mean by Riba meeting them in the previous life? What secret lie between Riba, Alice and Jace? Next chapter... Will find out what Dark Secret will be reveal about Riba, Alice, Jace and.... The child. Until then, see yea.)