☀︎︎𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻☀︎︎

Start from the beginning

"Give me two years."

"Still wouldn't be grown enough." My friend turned back around.

"All my people tryna get at you," I said while driving off.

"Shit. I would try to get at me too," Gee replied.

She knew she was bad.

"If I didn't meet you at the gallery, I would've too." I shrugged.

"We can pretend you didn't." She joked.

I just kept my eyes on the road.

"I got sum rules yall gotta follow when we get over there," I changed the subject. "Dont be talking to no niggas that you ain't seen me talk to and Gee don't let no nigga try to hit on you and shit. I know you grown, but these opps gon know who you came with. And Mani, you know who we don't fuck with and who you not supposed to be fucking with, ight? You know how thus shit works."

"Ight." Jia shrugged.

"Okay, Sav." I wasn't convinced.

We arrived at the park and hopped out the car. It was full with kids and families from our community. So far, I didn't see any one I didn't fuck with. There was basketball game going on and I saw some of the old heads cooking on their rusty grills. This was what it was supposed to be like.

I watched as Mani went to talk to some people, thankfully the right ones, and Majia came with me to where Messy and Shawn was, the court.

"Wasgood?" Messy came up to us first.

"Nun, bro. Let me get in the game," I threw my sweatshirt to the side and I was left in my tank top.

"Hey, baby," he moved over to Gee.

"Hello, Mr. Messy."

"Why you gotta be like that? Give me kiss," Oh this nigga was down baddd.

"Messy, you know I ain't never kissed you in yo' mouth and I ain't finna start today. We can fuck if you want though."

Wow, they never even kissed. This shit for more wild the more I heard about it.

"Really, Jia? You gon let everyone know that you refuse to kiss me?"

"Nigga, it's not my problem you can't take a hint. Ion kiss niggas in they mouth unless I like em."

Everyone in the court had a smirk on their face listening to Messy get rejected.

"It's okay, bae. We can talk about it at home."

"Uh-," She started but Shawn cut her off to avoid Messy more embarrassment.

"Y'all holding up the game!"

"Sorry, Ima come in next game !" She yelled back.

No way, she was tryna play ball with us.

"You gon what?" Shawn paused.

"Get in the game, Shawn. You can't hear?" She smiled.

"Nah- um- okay- yea that's cool."

Everyone looked at Rashawn like 'you really gon let her play?' I didn't mind her playing at all. Jia wasn't one of those bitches that was gonna play just for attention.