But although they had made all their preparations, there was just one unknown variable. Their sub, "tenshi-san" or that's what Hinata calls you.

They know how to deal with the former players, having played with them before. But you were an unknown variable. They don't know anything about you. 

Sure, your chances of playing may be little to none but he feels that it was mandatory that they be cautious especially since you seem to be an odd libero. It was always better to be sure.

"We should just all go." Tsukishima scoffs before fixing their stuff so they could quickly catch ahead and Yachi only smiles.

When they arrived, you were already on your position. The Karasuno duo and Goshiki Tsutomu were on their spot at the nearest seat and the four eyes from Karasuno only raises an eyebrow at them. 

If he recalls it right, their king was talking about how extraordinary you seem to be last night before they went to sleep and they mistook it for a guy over praising a girl he fell in love at first sight.

But something was definitely off—  from the way the former Shiratorizawa team had suddenly looked at Ushijima Wakatoshi. And how the man himself looks like he's thinking of something.

Tsukishima Kei looks back and forth from the professional athlete and you.

Was this a budding highschool romance? Tsukishima Kei thinks of the both sides' "ideal story". He could tell something was going on between you and the professional athlete the moment he realizes that you were wearing a familiar Shiratorizawa junior high shirt, as he had remembered the familiar jersey number.

Plus, the cues were there. He wasn't dumb. From the beginning of the camp, he had caught glimpses of you and the stoic athlete interacting comfortably, and right now, the biggest piece of evidence was there in front of him— not just the shirt, but he could see it with that evident brand on your neck. A bitemark of all things. 

Even the cocky blocker had to blush a little as he fixes his glasses to check if he was seeing it right. Damn, Adults were wild. 

But he could guess how the people watching had even expected the professional athlete to abstain from the match even if they know nothing about the relationship between you two. But to the audience's surprise, he wasn't. Ushijima Wakatoshi did not abstain. Not one bit.   

On the contrary, when the athlete opens his eyes again, Tsukishima Kei feels it. Kageyama Tobio feels it. Hinata Shoyo feels it. They all flinched as they feel the sudden ooze of power that envelops the athlete's body, a feeling they've all felt 2 years ago. That same crippling feeling that bore a very painful reminder— that Ushijima Wakatoshi was one of the top three aces in the country, a cannon who could destroy anything in it's wake, and how this super ace was not holding back against anyone.