"Yeah, that's me, baby." I said to her and she looked at me for a few seconds before she uttered again.

"You're a model too?" Her question made me smile even more.

"I sometimes modeled but ain't a model. I am into business." I stole glances at her and i saw her mouth formed an 'o'.

'Such a cutie.' I whispered.

"Still a model." She said and i laughed.

If I wasn't the only one driving, I would have kissed this woman next to me.

"I am just a part time model, not a full time." I tiltingly uttered.

"But you still modeled so you're a model." She fights back which made me stop the car aside of the streets.

"Why did you stop?" She confusingly asked while her eyes locked on me.

"Because i wanted to do this to you." I said and immediately pressed my lips to hers and slowly kissed her.

I heard her moaned when i entered my tongue inside her mouth and i suddenly stopped because i felt my member twisted down there.

If this woman is not pregnant, i would have made love to her right on this fucking street...!

"I love you." I whispered and licked her lower lip seductively, making her moaned loudly.

I chuckled at her reaction and started to accelerate the car again but then i received a hard hit from her.

"Yahhhh..! You just stopped the car in the middle of nowhere just to fucking tease me!?" She yelled and smacked my shoulder too hard.

I laughed harder because of how furious she was while glaring at me, and i can feel it.

She obviously wanted more but got mad when i suddenly stopped.

"You're hard to resist jagi." I said sweetly and put my right arm on her baby bump which she immediately smiled at my gestures.

----

After an hour of travel, we finally arrived at my parents mansion.

Yes, it was an hour's drive from Zurich to Bern, and because of the snow in the area, the trip to Zurich is a bit slow.

I don't know why we landed in Zurich, where in fact, Zurich is also snowing like in Bern. Or Daddy was just being a weirdo again that's why he ordered us to land in Zurich.

"Is this your parents house?" Nayeon asked as her eyes widened looking at the huge house in front of us while i was also maneuvering the car inside and i nodded.

"Too big for two people." She mumbled but enough for me to hear her and i smiled at her remarks.

"There are lots of people living in that house, and you meet them in a few minutes." I answered her smiling as her eyes were still looking at my parents mansion.