"Oh, yes, only the worst things." Peggy retorted with a smirk, Skip chuckling and George pretending to look wounded.

"You break my heart, you really do, Maggie." George swooned, Peggy giving him a look and elbowing him lightly while laughing. The woman getting back to her letter. Speaking of George, you said he has a pension for terrible jokes? Yes, I think our father would get along with him. God his jokes are always so horrible. I'm sure we could both name a few that they might've both said at one point or another. "Oh, yes. I have a good one right now." He exclaimed, Jamie and Joe looking over in their direction as everyone groaned, waiting for the terrible joke to leave George Luz's mouth. "Do you know the last thing my grandfather said to me before he kicked the bucket?" He started to punch line, Joe and Jamie sharing grimaces while Skip and Peggy looked at each other. "Grandson, watch how far I can kick this bucket." George joked, laughing hard at his own joke. Peggy snorted and Skip shook his head while Jamie rolled her eyes.

"Oh, he would love that one for sure," Peggy said with a small chuckle, George practically grinning from ear to ear while Peggy looked back at her letter. Ending this letter, I would like to say something...and make sure there are no prying eyes. Peggy shoved Skip off the bed when she read that line and shoved a pillow over George's eyes, both men crying out small offended hey's. You never mentioned if any of them are good looking or if you find one good looking. Yes, I know war's not the time for that stuff, but it doesn't hurt to think it. Anyway, I hope that arse Sobel isn't giving too much trouble and I hope training continues well. Love, Marie. She finished the letter and quickly shoved it away, holding back a blush from her sister's words while looking at Skip and George.

"What was that for?" Skip cried offended while George shoved the pillow off his face.

"Why did almost get murdered?" George blinked, Jamie snorting and shaking her head.

"Marie said the last bit of the letter was for my eyes only." She stuck her tongue out and Skip sighed while George pouted. "You are a gossip, George Luz. There are things even in the letters you'd blab about." Peggy booped his nose with her finger, the man's nose twitching as Jamie and Joe stared at them with amusing looks.

"Anyways...if you ladies are finished, I'd like to read my letter from my brother in peace." Jamie cut in, giving them a dry and unamused look which Peggy just smirked at while George flopped back on her bed like a fish and Skip grabbed their cards to continue playing the game on Peggy's bed.

"Mind if I read too?" Joe suddenly asked her, Jamie looking up at him with a raised eyebrow. "I have siblings and you've heard all about them, I want to see what he's like. I mean you already told me about Alex and he knows about us. I'm sure Bull enjoys being his favorite." He explained to her, Jamie chuckling at that. Yeah, she had told her little brother all about the men in Easy, she thought George might be his favorite. However, she was surprised to learn Bull and Eugene were his favorites, mainly Bull. She told Bull and the man smiled at it, she could tell he appreciated it and found it endearing.

"Sure, why the hell not. You'll probably just peek over my shoulder anyway. It's something you and George actually have in common." Jamie shrugged but smirked at Joe who rolled his eyes at her quip.

"Where's he now?" Joe asked curiously, sitting down next to her.

"Training still I think, he's not gonna go anywhere for a while like us," Jamie replied while opening the letter. "My dad said it's because they can't decide how to best attack. He has the sneaky suspicion they might send my brother's company to the North African campaign, just so they can have some experience until they finally make a decision." She explained to him while pulling out the letter, drowned in her brother's incredibly neat handwriting.