Ch. 7: Long time no See

Dream's POV

He was wandering around the AUs, until He had stumbled onto a certain Skeleton. Who was sitting on the grass, yes. As you can tell, He was currently in WaterFall from The classical UnderTale. Exactly! The orginal AU of UnderTale technically, That is most likely very Overrated but still is Peaceful Here. However, As he saw someone sitting on the Grass.

They were quietly Humming a song, that sounded Familiar..He heard of it somewhere, but it was definitely a Long time since He had heard the Song. Well- The Melody of the humming sounded Familiar, there was no Lyrics to it though. He was slowly Approaching the strange Skeleton who was slightly levitating while having their legs crossed, until..

"Oh, Starlight! Dont you think It's a little rude to "stalk" someone?"

That voice. It's Him- "Hm?..However, Long Time no See! It has been quiet awhile. Hasn't it?" They began to chuckle, while he stood there being Suprised it was Bill. He took out his bow for defense, as soon as they looked at Him. "My, My..Already getting defensive? Look, I dont want to cause any Harm yet"

He gritted his Teeths, while they Put up their arms as if they dont have anything prepared. But he knows they always have Tricks up his sleeves, He wasn't so Happy seeing this Skeleton again who was suppose to be stuck in Space. But seems like, someone stubborn had to summon this Skeleton. However, He slightly backed away as He got his arrow ready.

Aiming at the dear Skeleton, who still had their Hands up. "What do you want from this Timeline" He finally responded back to the Skeleton. "Well, finally you said something. But I dont want anything from this Timeline at all! Just relaxing" Bill slightly shrugged, with a Smile.

"Tch. That's Crap" He let loose of His arrow, specifically He let go of his arrow as it flew at Bill, who had dodged it. Which was typical..

After the fight 👍

He huffed, running out of breath. Still having the bow in his Hands, but yet again.. "What a disappointment..Well! I had Fun, We'll see us Next Time!" They waved a Friendly goodbye at Him before they had suddenly disappeared in front of Him "Tch.." He was tired, and thought this day couldn't get any worser. After all, now He has to deal with a Skeleton who is very Chaotic-

And if he remembers correctly, that they are currently working on an Event? Perhaps named..I- something named with weird! Okay- he doesn't exactly remember what it is called, but Surely. He'll find out Later, but there is a little problem- well, actually. More than a little problem, because there are plenty of AUs that need to be protected.

And for a long good amount of time, Ink is still injured and needs time healing up with their Injuries, but that is only his assumption since how Ink had looked like being unconscious on the ground earlier- but nevermind that, How is he gonna explain this Situation to them? Surely, they wouldn't be happy about this at all. And besides, there is no good news- only bas news.

So, that wouldn't lighten up the Mood either- Sureee, He may be the ruldsr of positivity and all. But think about, He doesn't have much confidence and is sometimes unsure about stuff- or perhaps be nervous in some situations. Then again, if it is a serious one. He would have to take it seriously, and surely talking out with Bill wouldn't work out anyway. He would probably laugh at Him for being Silly-

Specifically, being Kind to that Guy. It is quiet rude to laugh at someone, and whenever Bill laughs? At him especially, He would be embarrassed- even though It is their thing to do that kind of stuff. Joking around and teasing people, However..He doesn't like that kind of people at all, it reminds Him a little of the past with Nightmare.

Ah- You know what? It doesn't matter anymore, He had some business to do. And after all, He still needs to think how he should explain this situation to Ink. There is a lot of chaos going on right now, and He can't just straight and just say- 'Hey ink! I might have figured out that a dream demon escaped from space and now is trying to cause chaos and steal the multiverse rift from you!'

I- yeah there is no way He'll would confront to Ink like that, there is nO wAy- and it would be quiet awkward. Then again, It might go out like that- well, He just has to explain what is happening currently at this moment. But surely, Ink wouldn't accept that and then just sit there and heal themself up.

They would probably insist on fighting Bill or whatever they would plan, and Him? Of course he doesn't want that to happen! He just wants peace for once- but He does know this World isn't happy and rainbows..Right- you know what he will do now? Exactly, He isn't gonna tell Ink and Handle that Dream demon by himself! He doesn't care if someone thinks it's an bad idea.

Since, Even he knows himself it is an stupid idea. But it was better off if Ink didn't know- Again, He wanted ink to heal themself up. But, other than all that stuff. He finally, placed his bow away and then sighed. As He continued to walk around the AU. Just in case, there was another intruder in this place.

—————
words: 932

Note: I uh- I sincerely apologise for not publishing a chapter last week, I was kinda busy :'D only kinda- I didn't have much time. But I hope I didn't disappoint any of you with this chapter :')

- Author