Coffee date

Izuku Pov:

Its been two weeks since I had my heat, and 2 weeks since i had a good night of sleep. I just cant help to think about that moment, i dream about that moment happening again. The way she touched me, the way she was so clam, how she never judge me. I just love everything about her maybe i like her- No i cant like her she is my master and im her butler thats all. But i cant stop thinking about her.

' I need to clear my head, i'll just go downstairs and start making breakfast' As i go downstairs i see master sitting by the kitchen island, reading her favorite manga, which made me accidentally jumped on the counter.

"AH!- oh hey Izuku you scared the living daylights out of me" Y/N said with her hand on her chest.

" O-o-oh im sorry im j-just was s-startled when i s-saw you t-thats all" I said as i got off the counter and went into the kitchen to make something to eat for the both of us.

" Hey Izuku"

"Hmm" I said i was looking through the fridge.

" Would you like to go on a date with me today" She said as she put down the glass of water while turing her head towards me.

I had to been an a blushing mess right than and there ' How is she so clam why does she want to go on a date with me i've never been on a date before what if i mess up what if she abandons me what if-'

" Izuku " She said, which had taken me out of my train of thought.

"U-umm i w-would love t-to go o-on a date" i said like the stuttering mess i am.

" Great, how about we go change now okay" She smiled at me with her gorgeous smile that makes my day brighter in a heart beat.

" ok i-i'll get r-ready master" i said as i scurry to my room to change.

(You and izuku outfits)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Wow you look amazing" You both said at the same time making you both look like two tomatoes in a pot.