The ending of true love & lust

Izuku Pov:

It's been over a couple of months now and I've been trying so hard to confess. Its been killing me deeply inside to just be with her day after day night after night its been on my mind their hands, their body, lips, touch, the marks they leave on my body, if i keep going on i might just mmh.

As my thoughts keep running wild i didn't even notching someone watching me.  "I see someone happy to see" their voice just makes my body tingle but makes my heart sad that they own me ...... yet.

"H-hmm im always happy to see you my misstress"

"Oh really now, good to know that you always get arose to see me  ;) "

I look down and I was very much embarrassed at what i saw and i was shocked and even more flustered.

"I'll be in my office working after you clean up you can come get your reward"

As she leaves, casting their spell on me again making me all flustered and hot, but my mind just noticing that they said a reward a reward what type of reward gosh i love rewards. (A/N: Golden retriever energy)

I hurry up and take care of down there and run downstairs to start my daily work while mingling with all the other butlers it was a simple life that i enjoyed and nothing can change that for me. Being here with my friends, my family and  Her.

Y/N Pov:

I was in my office doing my annoying business work as usually because this company aint finna run itself. As I'm filling out paper work to send to the office in New York and Georgia i hear a knock at the door.

"Misstress i brought you a snack can i come in"

if it aint the person that makes my heart race "Yeah come in love". You said while trying to hurry up and finish with your work so you can mess with your neko ;).

Izuku Pov:

As i walk over to her desk i couldn't help but think how hot she look when there all serious maybe its because i like women who can put me in my place or its just im in love with her.

"Here you go miss, your favorite snack and a glass of lemonade" (A/N: i dont CAREE if you dont like lemonade you finna drink it today >:) )

" I wonder if your a super neko cause i was just in the mood to eat this"

"hehe i have my ways"

She cant know I'm powerful and that im the most powerful neko in all of neko and that im the king of neko and im the last of the hybrid angel demon nek-(A/N: IM JOKING aint none of that weird shit on here😂 https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdMtV8G5/ ).

'Im just a regular neko just a human with ears and a tail misstress you have the weirdest thoughts     Cute '.

As i was about to leave her office i feel a pull on my button up and feel myself being dragged down onto her LAP. Im totally like flustered i cant even moved, just shocked. She gives me a kiss on my neck which made me melt

" Where you think your going love?" she says with that smirk i love.

" To lie d-down since i finished most of m-my work m-miss"

"Hmm, how about we sit and and stay like this for a while" you say as you leave another kiss on his collar bone. And of course Izuku obeys your ever word because he loves every kiss you left on him and so did his member (A/N: wink ;) wink ).