Taking Care Of A Sick Master!?

Izuku Pov:

Its been weeks since I have been working for master. Everything has been great for me so far, the other butlers/staff have been so nice to me with all the trouble i've been having with work around the house and the butlers quarters.

" Master its time to wake up we have tons of things to do on this Thursday, because you keep sleeping in-"

I looked over to masters face and saw she was sweating a lot and look reckless.

" Master are you okay!?" I asked as I rushed over to her side.

" Hmm " She said very out of it.

" Master what happened to you, you where perfectly fine yesterday " I said as I checked her temperature.

" i-i-i dont k-know, t-there w-was a d-drink, p-purple I think " She said in a very tried voice.

" Its okay master i'll clear your schedule and make sure i'll find the person who gave you that drink just relax for the rest of the day"

" b-but i h-h-have-"

" How are you going to attended anything when it hurts to even talk "

" y-y-you r-right" She said as she gave up to do work surprising.

I ran into her bathroom to get a wet rag to put over her head for now. As I put the rag on her head I smelt a very familiar substances coming from her lips. 

' This could be a clue' I thought.

While I was finishing putting the rag on her head, I was think of who could gave her a purple drink late in the night since I'm always the last person who is with her everyday.

" There you go master" I said as placed the cold rag on top of her head.  "I'll go ask the guys if they where up here last night"

I ran down stairs with rage in every step I took wanting to crush the culprit head into a wall.

" STAFF AND BUTLERS WE NEED TO HAVE A MEETING IN THE DINNING ROOM NOW! " I yelled with angry in my voice making everyone jump because they always see my nice and kind side.

( In the dining room )

" Yes Mr. Izuku you called?" Asked Levi very much confused of why he was so angry.

" The mistress is sick!"

" Huh, what, how can this be, she was fine yesterday right-" They all started to gossip.

" Silence!" Izuku yelled.

 "You all must be wonder why im making a huge fuss about this, well because she was poisoned"

" WHAT " They all said in shocked and furiated voiced.

" Perfect" Izuku said out loud which got everyone weird out of why he was thinking this was perfect.

" Umm, Izuku?" Asked Soma