Giving master a sweet kiss

Izuku Pov:

Master hasn't come out of her room for weeks, after the incident with Hinata and Joseph. I've starting to get even more worried about her. Everyone keeps saying to give her space, but how long can I leave her alone. I've been leaving her alone for almost 3 weeks now and she need's someone to be there for her.

" Hey, Izuku where are you going" Oikawa asked.

" I need to check up on-"

"Izuku"

"But, we just been leaving her in there for weeks now i've got to go check on her"

" Izuku-"

"I must!" I screamed which startled everyone.

" She helped me through my darkest time, and everyone one else now it's my turn"

" Fine-"

" And you cant stop me- wait what"

"I said fine go up there"

" Oh thank you Oikawa" I go up and hug him.

" You guys should take the rest of the week off"

" But it's Sunday" Soma said.

" I mean you don't have to tell me twice" Levi said getting ready to relax the week away.

After everyone left all that was left in the mansion was you and Izuku.

Y/N Pov: 

I was mopping in my room felling like a failure after trusting Hinata with my life but he just tried to end it. As I was trying to sleep my feelings away a knock came to my door.

" m-master, I brought you (F/T favorite tea) and a slice of (F/C favorite cake)" Izuku said through the door.

I jumped my head up at the thought of eating some delicious food.

" Come in" I muffled under blanket.

Izuku brings in the tray and sets it down on my nightstand.

" Now master lets get up" He said pulling the blanket of my face.

" Noo!" I said pulling the blanket back over my face.

" b-but master, you've been in your room for almost 3 weeks"

" It's been like 4 days"

" No it's been, 2 weeks and 3 days." He said which made you sit up on the bed.

" Wait, isn't today the 10th?"

" No master look" He shows you the watch you gave him " It's the 22nd of March master"

"0-0"

" See yo need to get up and put your trouble's-"

" Welp let's make a full 3 weeks than" You said laying back down and pulling the covers back over your face.

"Master!"

"Nooo im ugly under here"

Those word's hurt Izuku, that you thought you were ugly. You gave everyone here courage, love, and a home. But you couldn't give love to yourself.

"m-master you dont mean that right"

"Yes, I look like a roach" you said snuggle up into the covers.

" Master get up before I pick you up"

" You wouldn't dare-WOAH" He picks you up from off the bed and brings you towards the mirror.

" Look master, your purrfect in every way, especially to me"

"But-"

"No buts, you perfect on the inside and out, top to bottom nothing about you should every change and a roach could never even compare to your beauty master."

" i-izuku " You now had to be red than red itself.

" m-master I dont want you to be sad no more, I know how much you love Hinata but we are all here for you and im not specking for all of us but i'll stay by your side till time stops."

You face had to been deep blood red,nobody has ever said those word to. Even though you where and wanted to hug Izuku your body said otherwise. Tears started to flow down your face as everything hit you like a truck.

" i-izuku t-thank y-you" you started crying in his arms.

" m-master d-dont cry"

All you you could do was hug him tighter

" How about we cuddle and calm down your nerves" He suggested.

"Ok(hiccup)"

You guys lay down on the bed with your arms wrapped around his waist and his hands creasing your head.

"master everything is going be okay"

"mmh"

" m-master i hope you know"

Soft snores started coming from your mouth

" Oh she's all ready asleep"

Izuku Pov:

As I watch master sleep, I couldn't help but just smile at her features. Her (H/L) (H/C), he soft (S/C skin color). 

" Master" I push her hair back " i-i-i love you but I know you wouldn't love me back but I can't help fallen in love with you" I whisper.

He looks at your soft plump lips. Being memorized by your beauty he lean's in and gives you a kiss that lasted maybe 10 seconds. Feeling like his world just stopped for the two of you.

' Omg what did I just do, I cant believe I just kissed her, what if she wakes up, what if she finds out abandoned's me, what if-' His thoughts where caught off by your words in your sleep.

" I love you to " You murmured during your sleep

If you where awake you would seen a green haired neko boy face looking like a bright red tomato.

' Whew, she is still asleep but my heart is fluttering to much around her, I long to be something more than just MASTER AND PET

Okay so the chapter wasn't long because I was thinking really hard if I should add the smut now or later. So if want smut just comment, and i'll make a smut for the next chapter. Anyways cya.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE