Gaming date

Y/N POV:

You and Izuku were home alone as always since all the other butlers wanted yall to get together because you are were there #1 otp ship.

You were in your office finishing your work, while Izuku was reading a book. You both were bored out of your minds and wanted to do something fun but not leave the house because your lazy. So while you were finishing the rest of the documents you were thinking of something to do later.

" You know i haven't gotten to play some games in a while" You said out loud.

" Games?!" Izuku jumped up at the taught of playing some video games since he hasn't played any in a LONG time.

" Yeah, playing some games would be nice to do since we have been working a lot recently."  You said while closing your laptop and heading towards the gaming room.

" Hey misters w-wait for me" Izuku said while following behide you.

(In the gaming room) 

(A/N: nothing to fancy as you can see if you dont like it deal with it)

" Woah!" Izuku says out of pure excitement since he's not used to all the fancy gaming equipment and all the lovely anime posters that brighten up the room.

"Yeah its nice but I wish I had more time to add more stuff to it but I guess its fine" You said a bit embarrassed.

" No no no its amazing baby-" Izuku said and regretted it.

Izuku POV:

'Omg omg omg I know I did not just call her baby I mean we are dating but were not though but what if we are what if she hates me what if going kick me out I need to apolgise-'

" Aww so im your baby now huh " You smriked as you pulled Izuku closer to you.

" w-well I dont k-know if your r-really are m-mine" He stuttered out of totally imbarsemnet and how close you guys were.

" Your so cute " You said as you give him a peck on luscious lips.

' AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH she just kissed me OMG OMG IM FAiNT she just my everything ' Izuku thought as he grow's  deeper in love with you.

You sat on the couch and turn on the console so you can play a game you love dearly aka genshin impact.

(A/N: ANYONE ELSE LOVE GENSHIN BECAUSE OMG if you do tell me your ar level and your favorite character mines bennet nolle klee and dulic anyways back to the story)

You pulled Izuku onto your lap, making his head rest on your lap and the rest of his body lay on the couch as you give him head pats and forehead kisses. As he purred and let out little giggles under your touch, he couldn't help but to feel safe in your arms like at home and he couldn't even think of a life without you.

" Hey Y/N " 

" Hmm " you said as you paused your domain.

" c-can umm this b-be like a date, but only if you want to-"

" I taught it already was a date sweetie" As you gave him another kiss on his soft lips and played with his little green curls

' Does she not understands what she is doing to me right now i feel like im in heaven when im around her im going to seriously die from all this love and affection.'

Y/N POV:

As I slowly start to get a little bored of the game you decide to put on Minecraft and let Izuku play so you can go downstairs to get some snacks.

You deicide to make some popcorn and to fetch some soda and gummy bears when you hear screaming from the gaming room. You ran as fast as you could to check up on Izuku and you see him happily enjoying killing the mobs ........... a little to happy even.

" Umm Izuku are you...okay" you asked a little concerned as you can hear him saying die die die under his breathe while killing some zombies, like he's a yandere...😉

" die die di- Oh hi mistress he said with a big smile on his face " 

" Hi Izuku are you okay..."

"im fine why would you say that"

" Oh nothing um anyways I made something to eat you wanna watch a movie and dine into some unhealthy snacks with me darling"

His eyes glistened and with the biggest smile he says " I would love to my love" and drags you downstairs with your face flushed red.

As you guys got down stairs you guys ate snacks watch movies and cuddle, even though you guys really didn't do anything today you both feel like your love for one another has grown even more.

I might be in love with you ~~ <3

Aright guys thats it umm next chapter will be a smut chapter, and the book will have maybe 2 to 3 more chapters after this. I'm also thinking about making a submissive yandere book after these two are finished but it wont be off an anime character but an OC of mine. Anyways im go annoy my submissive bf because why not ;)

 Anyways im go annoy my submissive bf because why not ;)

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE