Surprise Party

Y/N Pov: 

After everything that happened between me and Izuku we gotten way more closer than ever, we would flirt with each other, or i mostly did all the flirting. It was like we were a couple but we weren't, sadly. But on the brighter news all the other butlers are coming back home from there vacation and to help me with the surprise party for Izuku.

" Im back" Oikawa yelled as he walked through the door.

" Oikawa" you screamed as you were running down the stairs to go hug him.

" Y/N" he yelled as he hugged you back.

" So how was your stay in (dream vacation)"

" Oh it was lovely, but they made me carry all these bags" He says as he shows you this little backpack on his back.

 " They made you carry... just that" You said confused.

" Oh *grunts* stop complaining"  Gajeel said out of breath from carry all this luggage.

" Yeah *grunts* you should learn from Soma *grunts* and carry light" Levi said.

" Well for being so small you are pretty strong" Oikawa said with an evil grin.

" You know what *grunts* how about you take your own LUGGAGE" He says as he starts throwing bags at Oikawa.

" AHHHHH watch the HAIR" Oikawa screamed as he runs away from an angry goblin.

"OH YOU COME BACK HERE" Levi says as he starts speed running towards Oikawa.

" Didn't we tell Oikawa to never talk about Levi height" Soma says as he starts putting his knifes away.

" Yea but he dont listen" Rin says as he gets ready to put his things away.

" Hey guys where Todoroki and Saiki" You asked.

" Oh they stayed at the butler quarters because being away from us is relaxation" Gajeel said.

" Oh, that makes sense."

" H-hey Levi what d-do you h-have" Oikawa says backing closer to the backdoor.

" A knife" Levi says with pure glee on his face.

0-0

" NOOOOOO" everyone yelled.

After clamming Levi down and giving him a cookie, and putting bandages on Oikawa face

" Alright guys we need to do something really important today." You said to everyone

" Huh, but we just got back" Rin and Oikawa said.

" Yeah yeah yeah but we only have 5 hours to get this done."

"What are we even doing?" Soma asked.

" Well, Shoto the board please"

*Shoto nods his head and gets the white board*

" We're planning a surprise party for Izuku"

" Wait, today's his birthday" everyone said with joy.

" Yep, and were going throw him a surprise party but we got to make it seem that we dont know that today is his birthday"

" Okay, but where is he now" Levi asked.

" Thats why i said we only have 5 hours to plan this party, i made him go on a "little" shopping trip to go get all this random stuff. It should take him about 5 hours and plus traffic." You said like a proud skim artiest.