Suspicious.

Chapter two

Bella noticed, when she went to fix her classes, he was trying to switch the class, both with me in it, I couldn't understand why was it me. We sat at supper, I was silent as we ate, and then in my room, cleaning my room, I opened my window, sat at my keyboard, and started to play. The window drowned out the noise, my head was so clouded by Edward but my music did not drown him out, nothing did.

The next day he was gone, gone for a whole week, and when I walked into class today, he was there, I walked into class as if he wasn't there and sat down, then I heard the same ethereal voice heard the first day.

"Hello. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to introduce myself last week, I'm Edward Cullen, you're Y/N?" He asked and I looked at his stone features and looked down.

"Yes," I said simply, surprised at the fact this was his voice, he stared at me as the teacher spoke. He looked at a microscope.

"Ladies." He said and I hummed, deciding this would be my moment.

"So, gentlemen, you were gone a whole week, what gives?" I mumbled looking at the stage of mitosis. Prophase.

"Yeah. I was out of town for a few days... personal."

"Prophase," I said pushing it over to him, and he looked at me.

"May I?"

"Go ahead," I said and he hummed.

"It's prophase."

"I've done the class before," I said and he smiled at me.

"So Y/N, you like the rain?" He asked and I hummed.

"Yes actually. My sister, not so much." I said and he slid another slide in. "I came from Arizona, and I hate unnecessary heat. She hates the cold, wet thing. I invite it." I said and he looked at me, after already looking at the slide. He was laughing.

"Anaphase." He said, and I reached over pulling it over to me, smiling innocently. I looked.

"Anaphase," I said as he smirked.

"As I said. I've taken this class before too." He said and I pushed my hair back. "So, if you lived here before, why did you go to Arizona, and if she hates it here, why did she move back with you to the wettest place in the continental US?" He asked I hummed.

"Well, it's a bit complicated."

"I can keep up."

"Well, Mum remarried."

"You don't like the guy?"

"No, it's not like that, Phils nice and all."

After we finished I was holding an onion spray-painted gold, I didn't pay any mind as we walked. "So, why did you move away from your mom and Phil." He said.

"Phil a minor league Baseball player, moves a lot and she stayed with us when it made her unhappy, I launched the idea of coming here, I missed Dad, and I missed Forks... Bella only agreed for mum's happiness." I explained opening my locker.

"Now she's unhappy, and you aren't?"

"I don't wanna assume she's unhappy, but she's not sunshine and rainbows. Literally." I whispered and he hummed.

"You played beautifully last week by the way.." he whispered and I looked at him. "Clair De Lune is my favorite." He said.

"Is it now? I swore I heard you scoff." I smirked and he tensed.

"I was surprised. you didn't look the type." He said and I looked down grabbing my bag.

"I know, my parents don't really.. they aren't like me in that department." I smiled. "I've never had someone to share music with, Bella hates it, it makes her fall asleep, and when I play, she's out like a light." I smiled.

Opposite. | Edward CullenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara