Forever.

Chapter Seven

Everything was dark for a long period, it felt like minutes had gone by and the pain disappeared, and I was having a vivid dream of my entire life, but from the eyes of a bystander, I hated a lot of what I saw, but the one thing I loved most was seeing my parents holding Bella and me just months after our birth, there were photos of that. I felt it suddenly end, and I was moving and opening my eyes to a bright ass room, I saw my mom.

"Y/N? Y/N?" She grabbed my face and I hummed trying to move away from her hot hands. "Oh Bella and I have been so worried, your father is dying without you, that he would let you leave." He said and I sighed, looking away from her and seeing Edward, pretending to sleep, I pointed and she huffed. "He hasn't left, poor boy blaming himself." She said and I nodded. "Oh Y/N speak to me!"

"And say what!?" I snapped and she jolted. "Sorry- I'm just... Confused." I whispered and she nodded at me.

"No need, you'll love Jacksonville."

"I'm not going with you!" I laughed and she looked at me almost offended. "Look, I love you and Phil, but I'm not leaving forks. I love it there." I said. "All my friends are here," I said and she sighed.

"And so is he? For a boy really?"

"You have no say in my love life. Go get dad." I said and she sighed getting up and walking out. "I am not living with her," I growled and he opened his eyes leaning forward, moving to grab the seat next to me. "Eddie-" I whined and he chuckled.

"Maybe- maybe it's for the best?" He whispered and I laughed.

"I'll lose my mind!" I said grabbing his cheeks before flopping back down. "I'm staying," I said and he nodded.

"Okay, so..."

"I love you," I said, he looked at me surprised and then laughed leaning down at me and kissing me softly.

"I love you too..." He whispered looking at me, and I laid back down. Suddenly Dad burst in and Edward stood up.

"You- You get away from her-" He turned to mom. "You let him I'm here!?" He growled.

"Daddy stop!" I yelled and he froze looking at me. "I want him in here," I said and he looked surprised.

"He's the reason-"

"I'm the reason!" I said and he stopped. "Edward never hurt me- never once was mean to me, I left because I wanted to because I was... Overwhelmed by new emotions." I said and he signed walking to me. "I like Eddie," I said. "I've never liked anyone before," I said. "And- and I'm not leaving Daddy, forks, or Eddie!" I said looking at mom. "I have friends here- I don't in Jacksonville," I said and she sighed. "I'm perfectly content," I said covering my eyes with my free arm. My mom gave in and said I could stay after that, my dad was happy about it, Bella said she'd like to stay a while longer too so that we can stay together, it was nice... When Edward and I were finally alone I told him that I wanted to go to prom and act like it never happened for a while. He agreed with me and said he'd take me. My sister said Jacob wanted to take her and she said yes, it was cute, I was getting ready, and I had a brace on my leg so I went for a longer dress, the theme was gambling casino but I went with what was comfortable, I walked out of my room in my dress. (above) I took in a breath and saw Bella was already downstairs with dad and Eddie. I started walking down and I heard them move from the kitchen to the staircase, I saw Edward come into view and I was terrified he would hate the dress. I looked at him and his eyes were wide and filled with an unfamiliar look.

"You look... Amazing," he mumbled as I walked up to him on the last few steps. I wore a small black cover over the dress because I knew it would be cold but I was content either way. "Come." he held his arm to me. I quickly hugged dad and kissed his cheek and as I took Edward's arm he said. "She won't be out too late sir."

"Yeah, I heard that one before," Dad said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

"By dad!" I giggled and we walked out, he was smiling as he helped me into his car. He walked me to the venue but stopped at a bench.

"I'll get our tickets," he said and I nodded, I sat down and as I sat there I heard someone whisper.

"Hey there, pretty lady!" I jumped and turned to see Jacob. "You look amazing!" he laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Where is my sister, you dork!" I laughed.

"She's buying the tickets with your boyfriend. Speaking of, my dad asked me to tell you something," he said and I nodded. "Don't get mad... He said to tell you, that he wants you to break up with your boyfriend and I quote 'We will be watching you.' whatever that means..." he shrugged and I laughed.

"Well tell him I said thanks, and to make sure he pays up!" I giggled going to stand up.

"Here lemme help!" he smiled helping me and suddenly Edward was next to us.

"Jacob." He sounded upset. "I'll take her from here," he said and I looked at him confused.

"Well, I'll see you around Y/N." He said and I nodded.

"Bye Jake," I said and Edward walked with me as Bella ran up to Jacob. I looked at him as he spoke.

"I leave you alone for two minutes and the wolves descend." He laughed and I smiled. We walked into prom, getting our photo done, I was insecure but let it happen, we walked in it was loud and crazy, and I saw all my friends including Bella and Jacob sitting at a table awkwardly. I pulled Edward to the back where the slow music was playing, and others were dancing suddenly he grabbed my turning me to him, pulling me up onto his feet, where we moved to the music, as we danced others left leaving us secluded and together.

"I've been thinking Eddie," I whispered and he nodded. "I wanted you to stop the venom... Because I didn't wanna turn that way... But- I want to turn. I could be like you."

"You don't know what you're saying... You don't want this."

"I want you. Forever." I said and he looked at me, his eyes tense.

"Forever? You dream of becoming a monster?"

"I dream of being with you."

"Forever?" He whispered and I nodded. "You are ready to be with me right now?"

"Yes."

He pulled me close and slowly dipped me, his lips kissing the pulse on my neck, his hands so strong. He wasn't going to turn me, but I know what I want and what was to come because, in the end, I knew he wanted me to... Forever.