Pain.

Chapter Six

Edward looked at me, pain riddling his face. "Ed-"

"This is my fault- I should have said we were at home..." He said and I looked down. "He's coming after you now, he has your scent," Edward said and pulled me down and into the garage. "I need to get you out of here-"

"You're bringing me home?" I asked and he laughed.

"I'm taking you out of the country until he's dead." He said bitterly through the fake laugh.

"No!" I yelled stopping at the car abruptly. "Bring me home! I'll say goodbye to my family, then leave." I said and he looked at me, "If he's following us, he'll know I'm not home." I said and he looked down.

"What excuse will you use on your dad?"

"I'll... Follow my lead." I said and jumped in the car. He got in, in seconds and we were off, I decided to play the safe route, no one had to get hurt, nobody. When we got to my place I sighed waved my hand and walked up to the door.

"Y/N?" He whispered and I nodded.

"Look, Edward!" I yelled as I opened the door, turning to face him, his eyes wide. "Just give me some space! that's all!" I yelled and he stepped up as I slammed the screen door.

"Y/N, please!" Edward begged and played along.

"No! look I need SPACE! from everyone!" I yelled and I ran up the stairs.

"Y/N?" I heard my dad and I ran to my room. "Young lady come here!" Dad yelled and I ignored them as I ran up the stairs and into my room. "Young lady- What happened?!" Dad banged on my door. Edward was there packing my bag and I grabbed another to go grab my toiletries, I walked out and into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" Bella asked watching me pack.

"Leaving," I said and her eyes widened. "Not for long, just to breathe," I said and moved to the closet to grab a few more things.

"Why what happened?" She asked and I sighed and walked back to my room and closed the door, Edward pulled me and looked down at me.

"Tell your sister to go be with Jacob tonight, She smells too much like you." He said and I nodded, he leaned down and kissed me and then went to the window jumping down, I opened my door grabbed Bella, and dragged her into the room.

"Y-"

"Go to Jacob's tonight, spend the night with him, okay? I will tell you everything after." I said and she nodded slowly.

"Why Jake?" She asked and I sighed looking down.

"Hes- The rez is safe," I said and she nodded slowly.

"Okay, I'll go after you leave, where are you going?" She asked and I hummed and looked down shrugging.

"I don't know," I said and she raised her eyebrows. "I'm not gone for long, it's just to breathe-"

"What happened between you and Edward?" She asked and I froze, and I need an excuse, need one fast.

"He was moving too fast for me," I said. "We were" Oh he's gonna be upset. "Making out," I said and she nodded. "Got out of hand, I didn't wanna go there yet, he was understanding and all but... I got scared because even if I didn't want to go there, I wanted it." I said and her eyes widened. "It scared me." It said and she nodded slowly.

"Would you do... That with him?" She asked and I looked down.

"I want to..." I said and she looked down nodding. "You know me, I need to be alone when I think about these things. That's a big step with Eddie, so do I want to take that step?" I mumbled. "If you tell dad I'm killing you, he doesn't like Eddie already," I said and I stormed to the door with my bags and out, dad grabbed my arm and I turned. "Daddy I'm not leaving forever," I said and he seemed to relax. "You know I love you, I love it here," I said and he nodded slowly. "I'm just getting air. My time." I said and walked down the stairs, both of them, following. At the door and I wrapped my arms around my dad. "I'll see you soon, I'll call and everything," I said and he nodded hugging back. "Sis is going to Jacobs tonight, Jake misses her," I said and Bella slacked, knowing now she had to.