"What would my bunny like to eat today?" Taehyung asked.

"Umm... Beacon and eggs" Jungkook said.

"Then bacon and eggs it is" Taehyung started to cook.

Taehyung turned around to cook making his back face Jungkook who was looking at Taehyung's bare naked back. Jungkook didn't want Taehyung to wear a shirt because he wanted to admire those abs and those biceps and that chest and that back since Taehyung won't roam around shirtless there so he roams here.

Jungkook got up and back hugged Taehyung who got startled by the younger's action but leaned back a little soon in the younger's hold. Taehyung was frying the beacon when Jungkook came and hugged him, Jungkook was kissing Taehyung's back.

"Bunny, what are you doing?"

"I am kissing your back"

"Why?"

"Because I want to" Taehyung was done frying the beacon and cooking the eggs so he cleaned his hands and turned around wrapping his hands around Jungkook's waist.

"Then kiss on my lips, not on my back bunny"

"No, now give me my food"

"First, give me a kiss," Taehyung said and pulled Jungkook into a kiss.

Jungkook at first struggled in the kiss but gave in soon, he removed his hands from Taehyung's waist and kept them on his neck hugging him tightly and pulling him closer. Taehyung broke with a smirk on his lips and Jungkook playfully hit Taehyung's rock-hard tattooed chest, turned back, and walked.

"Bring the food" Jungkook ordered sitting on the stool.

"Yes, boss," Taehyung said as he brought the food and kept it on the table.

They were sitting opposite each other. Jungkook jumped onto the food and started eating like a hungry wolf which to Taehyung looked like a hungry bunny had attacked the food, who hasn't eaten for days, seeing the sight in front of him Taehyung wanted to chuckle but hold it back since he knew that if he chuckled Jungkook would be embarrassed and get startled which will cause him to choke.

Jungkook was stuffing his mouth until it is full or overflowed, and Taehyung was controlling his laugh seeing the adorable sight "Bunny eat slowly you will choke" Taehyung said.

"fdxdfwfxxfdfw," Jungkook said while eating.

"What? Bunny first eat then speak" Taehyung said 

Jungkook swallowed the food but at last, he choked while swallowing, Taehyung in hurry got up and gave Jungkook some water. Jungkook with the help of Taehyung drank the water, and Taehyung was also patting his back.

"I told you to eat slowly, bunny" Taehyung said in a little angry tone.

"Sorry tiger," Jungkook said with a pout. Hearing his stalker name, Taehyung smiled.

"Are you done or want to eat more?" Taehyung asked

"I am *burp* hehe"

"I guess you are done"

"Yes, but did you eat anything?

"No, I was looking at my hungry bunny" Taehyung ruffled Jungkook's hair

"Yahh!! Eat something"

"No bunny, I am not hungry"

Jungkook pulled Taehyung onto the stool beside him and fed him with an angry pout on his face. Taehyung was happily eating the food which his bunny was feeding him, his eyes got a little teary since no one has ever fed him and Jungkook knew so he showed his bunny smile to Taehyung.