Sibling x Quarrel

Start from the beginning

"Tch, Bastard... How can you treat our little brother like shit." I walked up to Illumi and smacked his face. He slowly turned his head from the smack and held his cheek.

"He has to learn one way or another." Illumi started to walk away again and I was gonna throw a punch until I felt my hand freeze in mid-air. 'H-huh what's happening...' I thought while trying to move my hand again.

From the corner of my eye I saw a familiar clown walk to me with his finger held out. "Darling, let this phase pass and then you and your older brother can settle your family problems~" Hisoka put down his finger and I gained control of my hand again.

I scoffed and started walking back to where the rest of the participants were. I walked up to Killua and held his hand gently. "You have to learn how to not let them control you anymore..." I gripped onto his hand tighter and just held him.

The matches continued, Kurapika won on his, Gon passed out of his but he won, Leorio supringlsy also won and now the last pair was the man called Bodoro who forfeited with me and another random person.

I felt Killua get up from my grasp, I was holding him the whole time but I found it kind of weird that he got up all of a sudden. "I'll be back." Killua muttered and started walking over behind Bodoro.

Gon looked over to me with a confused face, I just shrugged my shoulders and kept looking at what Killua was doing.

"And you may begin." The examiner announced that Bodoro and his opponent could fight but before any of them could make a move Killua struck his hand into Bodoro.

Blood splattered all over Killua's face and he looked at the crowd.

"K-killua..." I got up and started walking over to him. I stood in front of him and tried to hug him but he smacked my hand away.

"Don't touch me right now... Just leave me alone, sister." Killua walked through the doors leaving a trail of blood behind him. The whole room was quiet until Chairman Netero spoke up.

"#99, Killua Zoldyck is disqualified... " Chairman Netero sighed and started walking to another room.

Illumi started walking out the doors but I grabbed his arm, he turned around and looked at me.

"Let go of me." Illumi stated and try to tug his arm away but I tightened my grip.

"You... You're the reason why Killua killed him. Bastard..." I scoffed at Illumi and then let his arm go. He turned around and started following him.

I turned around and walked straight towards Hisoka. I put my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around him.

"Submissive aren't we?" Hisoka joked but I started to dig my nails into him. I felt his body tense up a bit but then he started caressing my back.

"Just hold me please." I asked Hisoka, I just wanted someone to hold me honestly... We stayed like that for about 5 minutes until Illumi came back into the room.

"The remaining participants please come and get your licenses." An examiner announced and we all started walking towards the room, Hisoka was holding my hand and we sat together.

I looked around the room and didn't see Gon, he must've still been passed out. It's good he didn't see Killua kill Bodoro though I wouldn't know how he'll react...

Ironically, Gon walked in the room with his injuries treated but still in bad condition. His eyes scanned over the room until he saw his target.

Gon walked down the stairs and stood in front of Illumi.

"Apologize to Killua." Gon demanded, I love his spirit and enthusiasm but Killua was nowhere to be found...

"Sorry, but what for?" Illumi questioned Gon, playing dumb.

"You don't know what you did wrong?... You're not qualified to be his big brother." Gon's fist tightened while he confront Illumi.

"I didnt't know I had to be qualified." Illumi retorted back at Gon.

Gon grabbed Illumi's wrist and flung him over himself. "Friends don't have to either he chooses!" Gon's grip on Illumi tightened causing is veins to show. Me and Illumi's eyes widened, that boy had a shit ton of strength...

Chairman Netero interrupted the two and eventually we got through the whole license ceremony. We received our license's and started to walk of the building.

Me and Hisoka were walking with our hands intertwined and I dragged him to Illumi.

"Illumi... where's our little brother?" I asked my elder brother in a serious manner. He turned around and looked down gazing into my different color skin tone, eye color and hair color.

"We all have the eyes of our father but very different features..." Illumi continued on examining my face but I smacked him again.

"Idiot we're from different mothers... I'll ask again where's Killua?!" My hand started heating up from the anger and Hisoka slowly let go from the heat.

"He's back home... in Kukuroo mountain."

Illumi walked away, he didn't come back to say bye or anything but that wasn't my problem.

"Y/N-san! Hey!" I heard a familiar cheerful voice ring through my ears and I turned my head around. Hisoka's face built up a grin but I smacked his arm.

"Do it harder next time darling~" Hisoka chuckled, I rolled my eyes and put my eyes back on Gon.

"Gon, Leorio, Kurapika! Hey, congratulations!" I congratulated the trio for obtaining their licenses, it's actually pretty cool to know that those 3 got it.

"Thanks you too! Have you seen Killua? I heard he got disqualified but I still want to see him..." Gon's voice showed a bit of disappointment. Not because Killua got disqualified but because he was no where in sight.

"He's actually... back home... In Kukuroo Mountain, Gon." I told Gon the news I received and saw his eyes widen along with Leorio and Kurapika.

"H-home?! He left already?" Leorio gasped.

"He didn't even say goodbye though..." Kurapika added on.

"I'm sorry guys, I only just found out to-"

"Well let's go get him." Gon interrupted me half way into my sentence.

"What?!" Everyone gasped a bit and looked at Gon as if he was crazy.

"Please Y/N-san! He's your brother and my friend we can't let him go back home sad!" Gon's voice quivered and I gasped a bit.

"Friend..." I sighed a bit and turned to Hisoka.

"Listen clown... We're going to go get my brother but 1 disgusting move on any of them and I will kill you..." I stared into Hisoka's eyes and saw a faint blush appear on him.

"Those eyes mm~ I can't promise you anything but okay my love~" Hisoka grinned a bit and looked at Gon.

"She's hot isn't she~" Hisoka told Gon, Gon's face went red a bit and I smacked him.

"IDIOT! HE'S A MINOR!" I scolded Hisoka and he just smiled towards me. Gon chucked a bit and then put on a determined smile on his face.

"Let's go find Killua!" Gon announced, we all smiled at him and started walking out of the garden.

'Killua... I want to give you a happy childhood...' I thought to myself while walking with Hisoka's hand intertwined with mine.

hey guys! sorry i didn't update for a few days but thank you for the comments and feedback! i can't reply to comments because the email i have on this account went through some shit and now i can't get it back and i don't wanna switch account because then i'll loose this story and the other one but i read all of the comments:)

- meli-chan