C7: START OF A NEW FRIENDSHIP

Vihaan didn't knew what to do to comfort a crying girl, especially if it was Sanjhi. He had only watched this in movies when the hero would hug the heroine, but he knew it would be wierd. So without thinking much and wasting any time, he did the first thing that came to his mind.

Vihaan climbed to the top, and Sanjhi flinched at the the sight of him. She quickly stood up and started to wipe her tears. She evn a bad attemp to control her sobs, but it ended up in even more louder sobbing. Sanjhi tried to walk away, but Vihaan held her hand and made her turn. HE THEN HUGGED HER!

Vihaan wiped her tears with his hankdherchief and stared deep in her eyes and her sobbing state. Sanjhi didn't protested and rested her head on his broad chest, and she felt this care and comfort after so many years, but she tried not to cry, and Vihaan noticed it.

'Crying your heart out won't do any harm and its not a bad thing'He whispered to her ear.'So leave out all your insecurities, worries and embarrassments for awhile and cry, this won't make you less stronger.'

Vihaan started tapping her head with his large hand, while held her from his other hand. It was surprising how her tiny body perfectly fitted in his large hands. She felt safe and sound in his embrace, and Vihaan could hear her cute little sobs. A smile crep on his face, as he could feel her heartbeat and warm breath. Her scent was mesmerizing and addicting, and Vihaan couldn't resist the attraction this girl gave him.

'I didn't kill him! I didn't!'she said.'I miss him so much!'

'I know, I know, you can't do this. I believe in you.'

'What have I done to live such a life! Everybody saw him slap me! What will I do now?'

'Shhh...The one who should be embarass should be Tanvi, not you. You are the strongest girl I've ever met.'

Vihaan hugged her tightly, as if he would never let go. He was ready to stand like this forever. Thats the moment he realised, HE LOVED HER! REALLY AND TRUY LOVED HER! IT WASN'T JUST ATTRACTION AND HE MATTERS MORE THAN ANYTHING!

After some minutes of sobbing, Sanjhi looked up at him, which was a signal of let go.

'Please don't...'she tried to say but was interupted by Vihaan.

'I won't tell anyone.' Vihaan assured.

'Thanks again, I don't know why am I being a crybaby, I don't cry usually. I just can't take it when someone talks about what happened to my dad.'

'You don't have to explain me, but if you want to, I am always here to listen.'Vihan smiled.

They walked to the classroom, and everybody stared at them, including the teacher, but none said anything. Jai smiled at Vihaan and teased him throughout the classes. Vihaan thanked Jai for his mastermind plan.

Tanvi would glare at Vihaan and then Sanjhi, and none of them paid any attention.

DURING THE RECESS:

'Hey Sanjhi, do you want to eat with us?'Vihaan asked.

'Umm, Ok, if you don't have any problem.'Sanjhi said while taking out her lunch box.

'Why would I have a problem?'

They walked to the canteen with Jai, and everyone kept staring at them. They sat down on the nearest table, and soon began to eat.

'Your science model was really awesome. I never imagined that there can be a robot for washing the dishes.'Jai said to Sanjhi and she thanked him.

'Ya, I was sure that you will win. Where did you get those large motors from?'Vihaan asked.