C-6 TRUTH ALWAYS WINS, EVEN IF ITS LATE

'Come on dude! You can do it!'Jai cheered up Vihaan, because he was nervous to make Tanvi admit her fault, even though Jai had already explained him hundred times how and what to ask.

'I dont think think so, what if i messed up?'Vihaan innocently asked.

'Oh man! Here we go again!'Jai sighed but then an idea popped in his mind 'Hey Vihaan! THINK ABOUT SANJHI! THINK ABOUT HOW HAPPY SHE WILL BE!'

This indeed worked, as Vihaan was supplied with a new and fresh energy, full of confidence. He hopped on his car and headed to Tanvi's place.

AT TANVI'S HOME:

Tanvi opened the door, because of which Vihaan was surprised since she rarely did any work on her own. Tanvi flashed her usual smile, which Vihaan wasn't expecting because of what happened last night.

Tanvi asked him to come in and Vihaan walked behind her to the living room.

'So why did you want to see me?'Vihaan asked taking a seat.

'Because of what happened last night.'Tanvi quietly answered, dissapointment and sadness was evident in her tone.

'Hey I am really sorry if I hurt you or your parents, I was being a complete child and overreacting, but I seriously don't want to discuss about any marital matter for now. Though I should apologise to your parents and you'

'Mom and dad aren't home, but they think you will understand it with time, and why its necessary. I believe this too, you will take time, but you will figure out why we need to be together.'she smiled.

'So you don't have any problem regarding that your parents fixed your marriage at a age of 15, and that you are bound to be in a commited relationship?'

'No, why will I be upset if its about the guy I love'Tanvi whispered in Vihaan's ear, sitting beside him.'Vihaan...I'she took Vihaan's hands in hers'Vihaan, I really love you, a lot. I have loved you from years, please...please don't break my heart.'she said and rested her head on Vihaan's shoulder.

Vihaan had never felt more uncomfortable than this moment in his entire lifetime. He wanted to scream and run away, but as Jai had already educted him that this type of thing will surely happen if he goes to meet Tanvi, he had to use this as an oppurtinity. He gathered all his courage to speak up.

'I don't want to hurt you Tanvi'he said as soft as he can and tighten the grip on her hand(he mentally cursed on himself). This caused Tanvi to blush in that dim lighted room.

'I will think abut your proposal Tanvi, since I don't have time for all of this...'Vihaan continued'But before that, will you be honest with me for what I ask?'

Tanvi nodded, tightening her grip on Vihaan's hand.

'Did Sanjhi's brother really did something to you?'

Tanvi flinched.'Hmm, why do you ask? Why do you give that girl Sanjhi so much attention?'Tanvi complained'Do you like her or someone else?'

'No'Vihaan said with great effort, because he wanted to shoit to the whole world that...that he...that he loved Sanjhi from the very deep of his heart, but he acted like he didn't care'I don't like anyone, I just ask this to take care of that guy nicely, if he did anything to you. I'll make him regret it.'