C13: KARAOKE SATURDAY!!

"DON'T YOU GIVE UP, NAH NAH NAH!

I WON'T GIVE UP, NAH NAH NAH!

LEMME LOVE YOU

LET ME LOVE YOU!" ~ Vihaan

"So they say

Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh

I've never seen anybody do the things you do before

They say move for me, move for me, move for me, ay, ay, ay

And when you're done I'll make you do it all again" ~ Jai.

The two boys sung their most favourite songs, and Sanjhi laughed at their funny dances, while sitting in the karaoke room

The two boys sung their most favourite songs, and Sanjhi laughed at their funny dances, while sitting in the karaoke room. Jai even carried Vihaan in his arms at the end of his song and they were dancing like crazy on "DANCE MONKEY". The other people sitting over there were also laughing at their actions.

It was really hard to believe that these two good looking guys from the super rich families in the whole country were pure clowns. Sanjhi cheered for them, and she was just lipsing along with the song sitting on her seat. Since she came here, She wanted to do this, Sing in a karaoke once in her life, so she gathered all her strength and held the mic in her arms.

She had her inhaler in one of her hand so that she can be prepared.

'Your turn Sanjhi.'Jai said and tapped her back. Vihaan made a "BEST OF LUCK" gesture with his hands and it seemed like Sanjhi was going on a war.

Sanjhi took a deep breathe and placed the mic closer to her lips. The music began to play, and the boys cheered for her. The song was "LET IT GO!"

"THE SNOW GLOWS ON THE MOUNTAIN TONIGHT, NOT A FOOTPRINT TO BE SEEN.

A KINGDOM OF ISOOOLATION, AND IT LOOKS LIKE I AM THE QUEEN!'

As soon as Sanjhi began to sing, her deep yet melodious voice managed to gather everyone's attention around them, even the cashier and waiters who were busy serving people in the karaoke bar also stopped for a minute to listen to her. Vihaan couldn't be more happy than watch Sanjhi sing again. Even her scoldings and harsh talks were a melody to his ears, but her singing voice was HEAVEN!

"DON'T LET THEM IN, DON'T LET THEM SEE,

BE THE GOOD GIRL AND YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE!

CONCEAL DON'T FEEL, DON'T LET THEM KNOOOOOWW!

WELL, NOW THEY KNOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!"

Sanjhi sang while closing all her eyes. A pain was evident from her voice and eyes. She could understand the meaning of the song, and that was quite relatble for her. The feeling of being pressured to be the best and fulfilling people's expectations is nothing for today's teens. But in all these, we tend to forget who we truly are and pretend as someone we aren't , for the sake of being accepted by the society and friends.