C8: THE BASKETBALL MATCH PART1

It was Sanjhi's usual saturday. She woke up at 9 am, took a bath, rushed to the kitchen to make a toast for herself. She found her mom making the lunch in the kitchen. Sanjhi wore this:

Sanjhi quickly at the toast that she just made now and headed out of the kitchen, but she knew her mother would definetely say something

Sanjhi quickly at the toast that she just made now and headed out of the kitchen, but she knew her mother would definetely say something. She barely talked to her family, and the only blood relation in this family she had was with her mother, the same women who left her dad and her and married the guy she loved, leaving a 3 yr. old Sanjhi alone. Sanjhi didn't liked talking to this woman a lot, but her mother liked pretending a caring mother.

'Where are you going sweetie?'her mother, former mrs. Malhotra and current mrs. Jaiswal said.

 Jaiswal said

MRS. JAISWAL

'Nothing to do with you mrs. Jaiswal.'she furiously said, and started walking towards the gate. Her mother looked dissapointed, and she loved it.

'I am making mushrooms for the lunch honey, why don't you stay, you love them right?'Her mother asked with a smile.

'I am sorry to tell you Mrs. Jaiswal that I am allergic to mushrooms, if you remember. But how can you remember, when you even forgot that you had a daughter for almost 12 years.'Sanjhi said.

'Whats your problem Sanjhi? I don't want to start quarrels since morning, but you keep pushing me to do so! Why can't you be a sincere girl?'her mother yelled.

'What happened Mrs. Jaiswal? You were pretending to be the most caring and lovely mother a while ago, why back to your reality now? Truth hurts?'

'WHY DON'T YOU STUDY IN YOUR ROOM. YOUR SCORES WERE SO LOW LAST TIME. YOUR DAD WAS SO FURIOUS!'

'FIRST OF ALL, THAT DUMB HUSBAND OF YOURS ISN'T MY DAD. MY DAD WAS SOMEONE YOU DUMPED! AND SECOND, I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU EITHER, SO JUST DO YOUR WORK AND LET ME DO MINE!'Sanjhi yelled and walked out of the apartment.

When she reached downstairs, she found her annoying step brother Sanju playing with his friends. But she had to admit that, he wast the best person to talk in this house, even though he was a wicked fellow who would run to tell his father about the smallest mistakes Sanjhi made and then would make fun of her. So Sanjhi stood outside the playground's fence and waved to her brother.