"I know... But, I want to." she said as her eyes shot up at mine and she bit on her bottom lip. I swiftly undid her scrunchie and wore it around my wrist... I grabbed on her brown curls as i felt the warmth of her mouth around me and my head fell back . "Bonnie..." i moaned deeply through gritted teeth.

Her sucking was becoming faster with her hand pumping me more aggressively and I shut my eyes as I bit down on my lip... Damn, it felt good! My chest rising and falling at a fast pace due to the rush I was in. My whole body was heating up and as much as I couldn't feel it, but I was sure that I was sweating. I heard her gag a couple of times and I massaged the back of her neck urging her to keep going.

"Bonnie...I need to... " I whispered but before I could complete my sentence... I came in her mouth and she licked it off the tip of my length then she got up to sit on top of my breathless self. Her eyes were staring deep into mine and I could tell she still wanted more of me bad. "Damn,you're something else..."

She leaned in closer to my face and placed a kiss on my forehead, nose and lips whispered in my ear before licking on my lobe, "I just can't seem to get enough of you... I just keep wanting more and more and more of you inside of me." she then buried her head in the crook of my neck and kissed on it. "I want you to not just make love to me..."

"Uh-huh?" I moved my hands up her thighs to her ass underneath the robe.

"I want you to do everything you want to with me... Right now I want you in every way I have never had you before."

I kissed on the exposed area of her chest as I undid the tied up belt on her robe and her naked body was revealed on top of me. The silky material slid of her body and she let it fall to the ground. I felt myself harden against her bare thigh before picking her up and placed her on the bed comfortably before I hovered over her body, harshly sucking on her breasts. "You do realize that you just asked me to fuck you, right?"I went up to her face placing kisses on her cheeks and lips.

" I do... "she whispered as her eyes remained in contact with mine before tightly shutting them when I entered her and she inhaled loudly with her eyebrows furrowed. I started slow, casually pulling out of her halfway then going back in deeper...I lowered my body further down before I went faster, thrusting inside of her mercilessly with my hand tugging on the hair at the back of her head and she'd moan loudly as her hands scratched on my naked back.

That went on for a long while, switching positions until our bodies couldn't take it anymore. My chest had a slight pain because I aggravated my injury but it wasn't something to complain about. I looked over to her resting next to me and I smiled at her.

She blushed with her eyes squinted at me, "What?"

"I sent divorce papers to Mira."

Her eyes widened, "What about your company?"

"What about it?" I asked as I lifted my upper body and leaned closer to her. "I love you and I want you alone." I pecked her lips then went under the covers to place kisses on her breasts down to the side of her ass where her stretch marks were most visible.

"Stop it, Ian... Aren't you exhausted?" she giggled.

I came back up and rested my head on her waist, "I am but you're just so sexy."

She chuckled then started stroking my hair, "Ian...?"

"Uh-huh?"

"I think we should consider using protection. I mean... I'm not on the pill and I might fall pregnant..."

I quickly came back up to look at her, "Are you pregnant?"

"No... I'm just suggesting it because we have a lot of sex and I don't think we are ready to have a baby."

"Ohhw, okay... I guess you're right." I sighed then placed a kiss on her forehead. "Shoot!"

"What?"

I quickly got out of bed and went to closet to grab some sweatpants and a t-shirt , "I told mom I'd be down in a second... I forgot." I went to Bonnie's side of the bed and kissed her before leaving the room. "See you downstairs, love."

"Okay..." she whispered.

I hurried downstairs to find my mother standing by the huge window in the living room, staring at the beautiful beach view with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"Sorry, about that... I got held up."

She turned around to look at me then smiled, "So, tell me about the divorce."

"She agreed to sign the papers..." I stood next to her then sighed, "But she has conditions... A lot."

"Uh-huh?"

"She wants to be head of HR in the German branch..."

She looked up at my face and furrowed her eyebrows. "Seriously?"

I nodded and rubbed my temple in frustration, "That's not all... She also wants one million dollars worth of my assets or just straight up cash and she gets to keep the 100k diamond ring I bought her... And my beach cottage in the Seychelles."

"It's almost like she just saw the divorce coming and decided to take her chances. So, you agreed?"

"Yeah... It's just money. And besides, it's a small price to pay."

She gave me a tight smile and patted my shoulder. "It's good to see you happy."

"What are you two whispering about?" Bonnie walked in with a smile on her face and her dimples were doing the most. She was so cute with the big shorts, an oversized hoodie and her hair was everywhere.

"Nothing much... Just business and other things." mom answered.

I stepped closer to Bonnie and turned her around... Since I took her scrunchie earlier, I decided to tie up her hair for her.
When I was done, kissed the back of her head and slung my arm around her shoulders.

" So... I heard you two went for a swim... At the beach?"

Bonnie scrunched her nose and chuckled, "It was a once off thing..."

"We should go tomorrow." mom suggested with a smile. "Besides I'm leaving tomorrow evening..."

"Great idea."I agreed.

Bonnie sighed and nodded finally agreeing," Fine..."

"Yay!"I placed a kiss on her forehead.

A maid walked in and stood by the door with her eyes pinned to the floor." Dinner is ready."

Dinner tasted amazing as always and the conversation around the table was very interesting... My mother told Bonnie about all my childhood memories and what a troublesome kid I was. It was a very peaceful night and she fell asleep in my arms with my fingers slowly grazing against her hair. Now, that was what I definitely missed when I was gone. Having her all to myself.

___________________