"That's so good, thank you so much for stepping up while I was out" I said with a smile.

"It's not a problem boss" she said smiling then going to assist a customer.

I made my way to the back where my office was, entering the office I sat down then put my purse inside my desk, and placed my phone on top of my desk.

Once that was done I turned on my computer. I began looking through my emails, replying back to customers asking about their packages and all types of other business things.

30 minutes later..

I was in complete business mode listening to my music replying back to people and also ordering restock, when I heard my phone ringing and it was Khalil calling me. So I just let it ring, and went back to work I didn't have time to deal with him just like he hasn't been having the time for me and that's on being petty.

You know what I'm finna post the picture I took earlier to make him mad.

Like by: 03.East, and 456,879 others.

|TheRealOceana_: You like this look? Y'all can now both order the hair and the set online or come by the my shop in Miami to get the set. I'll eventually have a hair store open for you guys that like to shop in person☺️💕| Shop: @OceansDesires.co|

His_Treasure: Yesssss bestie 😍😍 I'm most definitely getting this set.
↪️ @His_Treasure: I'll leave it aside for you bestie 😩💕.
↪️@TheRealOceana_: Nope I'm buying 😝.

Eastside.Dre: Ouuu bitch you look good we need to link up 😍😍🥺, you too @His_Treasure.. I miss y'all hoes😩!
↪️@Eastside.Dre: Just lemme know boo, I miss y'all too 🥺😩!!
↪️@His_Treasure replied: Yea just lemme know as well because I miss y'all whores too🤍!