Note

To Readers, 

Thank you for reading this book. This book contains short collections of short stories and each short story will be a page of its own. So, the chapters will be long or really short. Please be patient.

I would also like to shout out to RavenWinter90 for they did help come up with this kind of story idea. We were both in our school parking lot and we were having a conversation that lead to this story idea of creating a last page that would connect all the stories and that this mysterious person would have a story of their own.

Updates will be sparse so if you can't commit then it's ok because I get it. I often don't commit to a story when the updates are sparse in between. In fact, I don't expect this story to get a lot of reads. But, I do hope you will enjoy the book.

Another thing, italics and bold lettering won't happen in this story besides(maybe) the last part of the page where it's necessary. The reasoning is because this story is originally on my google doc and copying and pasting it means that the italics and bold lettering do not get copied along with the text onto Wattpad. So, if you can't deal with that I'm sorry, really I am. But, that's a lot of work and I hope you guys can understand that.

Also, the chapter names are the short stories names. Just in case if you guys were wondering. But, you guys probably already knew that and that I'm just stating the obvious. Sorry. I don't do these author notes at all really if you look to my past works.

P.s. I will sometimes put a book cover in the 'Cover' section even though the story isn't up yet. So, I guess look forward to that. Also, World Collisions will be a series, so look forward to that I guess.

UPDATE: Now that I finished the story I just want to say the real shout out should go to Scott Cawthon and his FNAF series books for he inspired me. His books end with one of the same character and we get know them through the books as the come out one by one. That gave me the idea for this book to do every chapter that way. Having a third POV that connects all into one story by the end of the short story collection that happens in this book.

So, I hope you guys will enjoy the story and I just wanna say the second book is being worked on and the third I already have plans for. I don't know if there will be a third and I might update this note here and there to inform you of things.

Sincerely,
The Night Owl 🦉