He is a idiot if he thinks we don't know that Harley is his mate.

That doofus.

They soon zoomed out of the school grounds just as Em exited the school.

Is he her boyfriend?

Gotta admit our Luna is damn cool.

And I know for the fact that something is up with her.

I don't think she knows that I'm in her english class.

I saw a guy whisper something to her.

Her reaction wasn't normal.

I have to tell Adrian soon.

End of Noah's pov.

:) hope you like it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Back to Harleys pov :

Liam shook me awake when we arrived at the place. Liam  ran up to door ranged the doorbell while I was still in a sleepy state.

As I got out of car on cue lucy opened the door greeting us with a warm  smile.

“Hi, your parents already arrived”. She said motioning towards the door.

Even if they were on a important meeting they wouldn't miss this for the world.

I nodded and stepped inside the room to be engulfed by a warm body.

“Hi sweetie how was your week?” mom asked kissing my cheek.

“It was great actually I made some friends and no trouble as I promised.” I said putting my arm around her shoulder and kissing her cheek resting my head on her shoulder as she patted my head.

“you miss me pumpkin or all the attention and love is for your mom? ”. Dad teased while sitting on the sofa opposite to us.

“what do you think? ” I retorted raising my brow, I smiled my  most genuine smile at him and hugged him really tight.

I missed his hug.

“Now now I know I'm so loveable that you are starting to strangle me now” dad said chuckling lightly.

I sat beside him and put my head on his shoulder.

“Dad?” I said looking across the room where Liam and mom were busy in a conversation about food.

Liam loves mom's cooking.

“yes, sweetheart” dad replied turning his head towards me.

“you know that I love you guy very much yeah, and I don't wanna loose any of you like I lost H which was all my fault” I said as the old memories came to my mind.

If you're confused, I'm sure you are H is my older sister's name.

Well it's actually Heather but We call her H.

My hands were shaking as tears swarmed in my eye's, I couldn't hold it in any more as tears flowed down my cheeks. I hid my face in his arms my body shaking with my sobs.

First Getting stabbed by 'him'

Then ryder coming to school

Now meeting H first time after we moved here.

No one knows about her except Liam. No one can.

I can't let that happen.

They'll come again.

I'll be damned if they come near her once more.

I wish she was here to hit me in the back of my head.

She would've.

I feel like she's dead, I can't remember her voice anymore. I'm scared that people will forget her.

She is an Angel.

And when you look at me all you see is a monster thirsty for blood.

Blood of those who are the reason we are like this.

The reason of my nightmares, my scars, my sister.
.
.
.
.
I'm editing all the chapters from the start. I wasn't quite satisfied with the previous chapters,and while I was editing this chapter a plot twist suddenly came in my mind.

And I was like woah that would be a good twist! I've been really lazy in updating new chapters but I'm trying my hard to write them now!

That's all I wanna say, drink water and stay hydrated. It's really humid where I live and I even got sunburned. My skin is all itchy :(
Bye!