Epilogue:Sail

**Alanna's POV**

"Promise you'll return in thirteen months?" I pleaded looking into his eyes.

"I swear on my soul that I'll return for you Alanna."

This was the worst feeling I had by far ever experienced. I didn't want him to go.

"Caleb," I whispered as he hugged me tightly.

"I know," he kissed me gently and touched the Ring. "Take care of yourself okay?"

My head nodded but my heart was screaming no on the inside.

He leaned in slowly and whispered, "I love you Alanna."

"I love you too Caleb."

His smile seemed to stretch across his whole face right then and there.

"Souls! We need to go!" Jewel called hurrying to pull the sails before coming over and embracing me tightly.

"Stay safe Aida."

"You too Bobbi."

Caleb hugged me one last time and watched me leap into the water as my tail appeared and flickered beneath me.

He waved slowly and went to go steer his ship as it started to sail away.

"I love you Caleb Souls," I whispered one last time and heard it disappear into the wind.

And it was true, no matter how crazy this new life of mine was that I was desperately trying to adjust too... One thing remained the same, Caleb and my love for him that was just beginning.

**I realize this is still very short and may not make complete sense so bear with me as I work out the details! Comments are welcome, as this is my first pirate series to write! Thanks everyone**