Chapter 2 - Help Me!

Taehyung had tears in his eyes as he watched Jungkook cooing and comforting a hysterically crying Jin. Jin seemed to have finally let go of the control that he had on himself and was wailing in sobs that were wracking his entire frame. 

"I was s-so sc--scared. I--I th--thought you--you will---not cc--come"

"I know baby. I know how scary it was. It's ok. But we came right? You called us and we came. We got you. You are okay now."

Tae had never seen his handsome and confident Hyung look so frail and small. But now, as he watched Jin's tiny shaking and trembling frame curled up in Jungkooks's lap, his fingers desperately clawing on the younger's shirt, Tae's heart gave out for his Hyung. Their eldest, who has always kept them before himself, taken care of them, healed them, protected them. But the roles were reversed now. Jin was at his weakest and it was up to the six of them to take care of him. He looked at all of the members hovering around Jin, Joon and Hoseok petting his hair and shoulders, Yoongi sitting beside him holding a crying Jimin in his arms. He realised that in the past ten years they have become more like a family. They were no longer a group of vocalists and rappers they were brothers and they are going to do their best to help Jin. At that moment, Tae made a silent promise to himself that he will ensure that Jin gets healed from this trauma. 

As Jin calmed down after a long time of crying Joon looked closely at him checking for injuries. He can clearly see some bruises forming on his wrists and a nasty cut on his lower lip. There also seemed to be a hand-shaped red mark on his right cheek. His back was littered with nail marks and scratches. That bastard has seemed to use all his strength on Jin. Joon was pretty sure that there were more injuries on Jin's chest but it was hard to see with the way he has tucked his legs close to his body under his chin. Thankfully, none of the injuries looked serious enough for a doctor. Maybe they can handle this themselves.

"Hyungie can you please let us take a look at your injuries? Can I please touch you?"

Jin felt like crying once again as he heard the care and affection in Joon's voice. He didn't want to show them what Hee-Soo has done to him but at the same time, he knew that he should take their help. He wanted to be the strong eldest not this fragile little thing. But he felt he had no strength left in him to act as the eldest. For once, he wanted the safety and comfort that the younger ones seemed more than ready to provide. As he watched Yoongi grab the medical kit that was kept in a cupboard in the corner of the room he decided that this time he will give in. He has always taught the kids that asking for help doesn't make you weak so he will take his own advise and ask for help. Deciding this made Jin feel lighter and strengthened his resolve.

"Please help me...I need you all. Please."

" We are here Hyung. We are with you. Tell me what can we do?"

"Hyung let me put some medicine on you than we can go home and you can rest. Or we can take you to a doctor -"

" NO! No doctor Yoongi-ah! I don't want anyone else to see me like this. I don't want anyone else touching me. Please don't make me go."

"Ok ok we won't. No doctor. But can we touch you?"

"Yes. Only you. Only you six. No one else."

"Thank you for trusting us. Please let us take care of you now."

Wordlessly Jin offered his injured wrists to Yoongi who started dabbing an ointment on it. Jimin picked another tube and after getting a nod from Jin started dabing it on his back. Jin winced occasionally but they all worked in silence. Yoongi and Jimin trying to be as careful as possible.

"Ok, this is all done. Hyung, can you plese move your legs so that i can put some ointment on your chest?"

Jin nodded and slowly maneuvered himself off Kookie's lap. Sensing that he was trying to stand up Jungkook helped him but got startled at an audible gasp and sharp intake of breath from Yoongi and Hoseok. They were looking wide eyed at Jin, or more specifically his neck and chest. Jungkook couldn't stop his own gasp as he looked at the purple bite marks littered all over Jin's chest, more specifically his neck and around his nipples.

"That animal!" Tae growled. His face was red in anger as he continued staring at Jin.

"You are scaring him. Stop it." Hoseok placed himself between Jin and Tae blocking a cowering Jin from Tae's angry vision. He could hear Joon trying to calm Jin down. Hoseok understood Tae's anger but right now that anger was doing more harm to Jin than anyone else.

"Calm yourself down and go and get Jin Hyung's shirt. He will need it after Yoongi Hyung is done putting bandages on him."

Tae seemed to have realised what he was doing as he visibly calmed himself down and went to pick up the shirt which was lying discarded in the middle of the room. Hoseok turned and watched as Yoongi silently cleaned the blood off a particularly nasty bite near Jin's right nipple. Jin was finding it hard to stand and was leaning heavily on Joon. It was clear that he was feeling embarrassed as he had started crying again hiding his face in Joon's neck. Joon was murmuring something to him which seemed to be working as Jin calmed down after sometime and just continued looking tiredly at Yoongi as he patched him up.

After Yoongi placed the last bandage on Jin's neck he gave a comforting pat and smile to Jin. He was pleasantly surprised when Jin blinked at him and mumbled a small thank you in return. He was scared that Jin was hurt beyond repair after today's incident but that small gesture gave him hope.

" Let's go home Hyung. You will like some rest, yah?"

Again, Jin gave him a small nod. He looked drained out of energy and seemed content not talking, resting his head on Joon's shoulder. But it was alright for Yoongi as long as Jin was responding, there was hope that he will get better.

So they all fell in action once again. Hoseok ran out saying he will get their car from the parking and will meet them at the building entrance. Tae and Joon helped Jin put on Tae's oversized jacket as Jin's shirt seemed to have been torn into pieces and was of no use anymore. After about 5 more mins, they stepped out of the room with a sleeping Jin on Tae's back. It seemed the events of the day had finally taken a toll on his body as he had promptly fallen asleep after getting on Tae's back. Jimin and Joon were walking on either side of him in a protective manner. Jungkook in the front and Yoongi took up the rear. All of them alert in case they crossed path with someone but thankfully the corridors seemed empty.

As Jimin stepped outside he realised that it was almost dark now. 7:25 pm - his watch said. They were in that room for hours but with everything happening it felt like that it was only minutes since they received that message from Jin. He can never fathom to think how Jin managed to send them that or what would have happened if he would not have been able to. He shook his head clearing himself of all these troubling thoughts. Hoseok was waiting outside with the car doors open. Jimin quickly took the middle seat followed by Yoongi and Jungkook who must have realised what he was doing and silently crawled to the back. He crossed his legs and placed a sleeping Jin's head on his lap as Tae placed his feet on his own. As Joon took the seat in front they were off to their dorm.

Everyone was quite in the car lost in their own thoughts. The silence was broken occasionally as Jin whimpered in his sleep no doubt, plagued by his dreams. Jimin continued brushing his hair and saying comforting words in hopes of calming him down. As Joon looked at them through the rear view mirror he can feel his phone vibrating in his pocket for almost the hundredth time today. No doubt someone from the agency was calling him to ask about Jin or to inform them about what all was going on with Hee-Soo but Joon didn't want to listen to any of it. So he pulled out his phone and ignoring the notifications sent a message to their most trusted manager.

"Sejin Hyung, Jin Hyung needs us and we need him. We are going to our dorm and won't be coming for any appointments for next few days. Please don't expect any of us anytime soon. Ensure that you get that animal punished."

He knew that it was not going to be this easy. Sejin will try to contact them again. And getting Hee-Soo punished was going to be even tougher. There were still a lot of questions hanging in the air and a lot of things that he will need to take care of as the leader. But right now he was not the leader of Global sensation BTS, right now he was a younger brother whose Hyung needed him. Right now they were not BTS, the idol group, they were just a family and they will take care of each other like one.

I don't know if someone is even reading this. But I am gonna write my heart out hear. If you did read this and liked or disliked it for some reason please let me know.😊