'' can you please ask her what should i do in periods '' he said and Salim coughed almost choking on his food.

'' you are on periods''he shouted on phone and Anirudh already felt embarrassed, everyone around him must have heart it.

' 'how can i be, its Bondita , i just want to help her' ' he said, gritting his teeth, so wanting to smak Salim' s head.

'' ohh '' Salim said, and before Salim could continue irritating Ani further, Suraiya snatched phone from Salim 's hand.

Anirudh could hear her giggling from other side, making his cheeks turn red.

' 'Anirudh babu, leave him, i will tell you, how you can help your patni' 'Suraiya said dictating him whereas as an obedient student Anirudh listened everything she said.

Soon he entered her room again, she was sleeping, not so peacefully on her bed, and seeing it his heart pained, he wanted to take away her pain.

Putting the water bag on her stomach, he sat near her bed, soon after some hours, bondita felt some weight on her stomach, though she relaxed in it, opening her eyes open, she saw Anirudh sleeping on the side of her bed, in not so comfortable position holding a water bag on her stomach.

'' he must have dozed off, holding the water bag, for me '' she thought and the thought itself brought tears in her eyes, never have someone done this for her, she had family, but everytime needed them, out of blue, Saudamini has always wanted them at the exact same time, always leaving her alone to drown in her own misery, everytime she has fighted her pain, her demons alone, and now having someone on her side, she felt happy, she felt like she has someone who is her own.

Gently, without even her realising her hand went toward her cheek, and Anirudh woke up.

'' sorry, he exclaimed, i just wanted to help you '' he said.

Whereas Bondita 's heart melted a bit more.

' 'thank you' 'she said with tears in her eyes and Anirudh didn't like them at all.

' 'why thank you, i have to do it na,.. Afterall it was my mistake, i should have got you pregnant ' 'he said joking and Bondita laughed.

' 'you' ' she said throwing pillow at him, hitting him whereas he tried to defend himself, but not hitting her, how can he, he can never give her any pain.

Soon Bondita found her leg's tangled with him.
They inches apart from each other.
Realising the proximity she quickly seperated herself from him.

'' why are you doing this, why, why breaking my every wall, why are you making me vulnerable, why, breaking my defenses Mr. Roy Chaudhary, why are you again becoming my habit i can't live without.? '' she said, her emotions bringing all her insecurities, out of him.

'' shh, Bondota, i am breaking your boundaries, because i want to take your heart, love it, cherish it as it should be, i know i did mistakes in my past, i know i hurt you, but i want you, with all your insecurities, i want to be with you, love you, till you feel safe enough to take the leap of faith, i want to fight for you, i want to fight for my love '' he said hugging her back.

'' pls do, pls Aniridh, i am tired of living like i don't care, when i do, i am tired of pretending you dont affect me, when every inch of me wants you, its just that i am too scared, i am just like that kid, who have fallen twice and is now scared to walk' 'she said finally letting him in, finally opening up to him.

''shh Bondita, i will do anything to make you trust me, what should i do, just tell me '' he said hugging her closer.

''prove it' 'she said firmly and Anirudh seperated himself from her looking in her eyes and he smiled, he got his answers.

' 'i will' 'he said firmly leaving her confused and rushed to his room.

After few seconds he returned with lot of papers in his hands.

' 'will i Anirudh Have to pleasure to have you as my girlfriend?' 'he asked just like a teen, sitting on a knee, but instead of rose, having those letters in his hands.

BONDITA looked at him confused not understanding what is going on, she looked down and saw the paper, and her eyes doubled in shock.

' 'this' 'she exclaimed.
' 'how do you think, i maintained my sanity so many years without you, yes these are all the letters you wrote me when i was in london' 'he said coming closer to her.

Taking her hand in one, intertwining it he continued' 'i know Bondita, we got married early, in circumstances that weren't favourable, i know i  didn't gave you the love story, you imagined, but i want to, i want to do everything, that every other couple do, i want to take you on dates, know you more , show my love to you, be the best boyfriend then husband that you deserve, can you be my girlfriend and give me the chance to prove myself worthy of your love '' Anirudh said and this did made her heart flutter, she never thought he would read them, she never thought she would get to live the fairy tale she dreamed of, and it was even better than her own imagination, and opening her hand, throwing it around his neck she immediately hugged him, and he hold her tighter twirling her around.

Okay, as i said, i will do everything you guys want, who want a more emotional reunion than this , dont worry, some more chap are coming.
Hopefully i will be able to complete this vook without butchering it, kindly do consider my request and leace your valuable comments, any where you find difficulty in understanding, pls tell since my book isn't edited.
Kindly vote too.. 😅