"How do you know it is LOVE only  and how are you so sure that he feels something for me??" I asked again.

" Oh god... I wasn't aware that my sister is soo dumb.." She said in disappointed tone and slapped her forehead.

I pouted looking at her.

"My super intelligent sister it is very much evident in his eyes... The way he looks at you, The way he takes care of you and the way he is worried for you... 
How can you miss his feelings for you which keep overflowing through his eyes and actions??"
She giggled at last.

" Dhriti... You have gone through too much..
If the happiness is knocking on your door, accept it with open arms.."
She kissed my forehead and moved towards the door. 

Her words made me realize something and my smile moved away..

How can i even think about this??

I will be lucky to be with him, but he didn't deserve a broken soul like me..

NOO..... 

I will not let this happen... I can't destroy his life.

He is too perfect for me.

He deserves the best... and i am nowhere near best.

I smiled at the irony... I got happiness after ages but this happiness doesn't belong to me..

I can't snatch someone else' happiness.

.

.

.

The next day i was feeling much better so i went to work. 

I entered the premises and went to my cabin . There was a bouquet along with a note lying on table as usual.

I picked the bouquet and caressed the flowers.

DHRUV

DHRUV

His smiling face came to my mind.

Why are you doing this Dhruv?? You deserve a  girl  better than me.