37. Blast from past - II

Start from the beginning

I looked around for her phone or  her purse but found nothing.
.
.
.
.

After a  few minutes, Dhiraj came in his car. He came outside with a water bottle and sprayed some water on her face.

Still there was not any response..

"It will be her panic attack.. we have to take her to the hospital and have to inform Atharva jiju also"
Dhiraj said picking up Dhriti and made her lay  on the backseat. I sat along with her.

"Shit...There is no network here... We have to go through this route only.." He said and sat in his seat and drove fastly towards the other end searching for Atharva jiju.

I put her head on my lap and kept patting her cheeks and calling her name.
.
.
.
.

***********************

Dhruv's pov

"It belongs to Dhriti" Atharva said picking the pepper spray.

The relief which I felt moments ago vanished in the air.

A car approached us and a lady of Dhriti's age came out of it.. She was breathing heavily.

She looked at Atharva and stammered
" Jiju... Dhriti... In the car.... We found her fainted..."
.
.
.

Atharva ran towards the car with me following him.  We saw Dhriti laying on the backseat.

"DHRITI..." Me and Atharva shouted at the same time.

"Jiju... We have to take her to the hospital first... It's her panic attack I guess.." A man sitting on the driving seat spoke.

"Okay..." Atharva sat on the passenger seat and asked that lady to sit near Dhriti.

"I will inform others and follow you in my car..." I said.
.
.

"Ask someone to get mine too" Atharva tossed me his car keys and drove towards the hospital.
.
.
.

I ran towards our cars and saw Aman, Stella and others waiting there too. Aman was going to say something when I stopped him.

"We found her... Take Atharva 's car and drive towards the hospital she regularly visits.. Stella might know , take her along with you....
I will follow you" I gave him Atharva's car keys.

I went to my car and followed them.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We reached the hospital and saw Atharva and the other two were standing outside the emergency room. We three went towards them.

"Any information??" I asked.

They nodded in NO.

"We are here... My family members are also coming here... You can leave" Atharva said.

"No sir... It's alright... I will go only after getting assured that she is completely alright." I said in a stern tone.

The three were looking at me with strange expressions but it didn't matter to me.... At the moment only Dhriti mattered to me.
How can I leave Dhriti alone in this state??

My mind shifted back to the time when I was informed about her missing...
.
.

(# few hours ago#)
____________________

I was sleeping when I heard my phone ringing. Aman was calling me. My eyebrows raised in confused as far as I remember today wasn't any important meeting then what happened??