34. Love Blooming

Start from the beginning

"You said something??" Dhruv said looking at Dhriti lost in her thoughts.

"No... Yes... I mean I am not hungry, you carry on " Dhriti said covering up.

At the same time Dhriti's stomach growled in hunger making her embarrassed. She just wanted to hide somewhere and not ready to face this idiot sitting with her in car. Her cheeks reddened in embarrassed.

Dhruv chuckled 😂🙊 "Yaa.. I got my answer.. Come on... I promise you will love the food here"

He parked the car at corner and they both came out. The rain was no more heavy. They entered the restaurant. A few customers were there. Some were having their meal and some were waiting for their order.

 Some were having their meal and some were waiting for their order

Dhruv went to the order counter with Dhriti trailing behind him. The person on the other side smiled looking at him. He was a man in his mid 50s having wrinkles on his face. He was wearing apron and cap.

"Hello kaka... Kaise ho??" Dhruv greeted him with smile.

"Main thik hu beta.. Tum kaise ho?? Kaafi der baad aaye ho.." He replied with simple smile.

"Kaam mein busy tha.. Kaki kaisi hai aur Shivi?? Uska college thik chal rha hai?? " Dhruv asked.

Dhriti was curiously looking at them. She can clearly see the respect Dhruv has for him. By the time an old lady also entered from door near the counter.

"Dhruv... Bacche tum yaha.. itni der se kaha the?? " She said with spark in her eyes.

"Kaki.. Main thik hu.. Aap kaise ho??
And lady i must say you are looking younger and younger by every day 😉😉" He said winking at the old lady.

"Hatt.. Besharam" The lady said slapping Dhruv's cheek lightly.

"Aree... I am telling truth.. I wish i was born earlier then it would have been great fun competing with this old man here.. " Dhruv said amusingly.

"Young man..  I have told you million times to stay away from my wife." The old man said glaring at Dhruv.😒😒

Dhriti was looking at the trio with a smile on her face. The way Dhruv behaves with elders and respects them won her heart.

                  The old lady looked at female figure behind Dhruv (i.e our very own Dhriti) . She moved towards Dhriti and patted her head lovingly.

"And who is this angel ??" She asked Dhruv taking Dhriti's cold hand in her warm one.

Dhriti felt strange warmth from that lady. She kept looking at her with some emotions which were unknown to her too.

"Kaki-kaka meet Dhriti... My friend. You know she is creating and designing my new building. She is an architect. " Dhruv introduced her to the old couple.